OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

great first half, thats how you're suppose to play bad teams, just can tbe lazy in the second like the last pelicans game and lose

Just the Pistons, but looking solid.

Ibaka showing a pulse. I like that Ty is playing him and Hartenstein together - interesting experiment and Isiah deserves minutes.

When Bledsoe is good, we've been very good. Too bad we just can't count on it happening at all.

ugh

sloppy plays and constant chucking 3s caught up to em

i aw 29pt lead and down to 14 with 2:30 left

had to bring back the starters

:smh:

then got a noon sunday game against the dubs next

The spread was Clippers -11.5. Those last 6 points by Detroit made a lot of people made :rofl:

Although Reggie pretty much sealed it, I think maybe Ty panicked a little by bringing him and PG back in. PG did not look ready to go again out there :lol:

Got my nique authentic (custom) for the games...
IMG955370.jpg

Last edited:
TF is kennard doing, where the hell is the playmaker, all dudes passes are gettin picked

the whole teams frustrating on sunday afternoons

they keep doing cross court passes and it keeps getting stolen, didnt learn from the last 8 turnovers from the same passes? just gon keep doin that ish?

the whole teams frustrating on sunday afternoons

they keep doing cross court passes and it keeps getting stolen, didnt learn from the last 8 turnovers from the same passes? just gon keep doin that ish?

Very frustrating.

Kind of puzzled why we haven’t seen Hartenstein at all. He’s one of the team’s best passers, TBH:

that halftime show with the lil dog was entertainin than the clips in the first half

reggie, mann, luke, coffey and isiah is a terrible offensive lineup

ugh

and still cant make ft from techs

Suck, no. Definitely have some deficiencies though, particularly on offense. Nico being out hurts a lot.

And to be fair, the Warriors have the best record in the NBA for a reason.

Y’all couldn’t have expected to beat the Warriors with this team. 15 point loss seems about right :lol:

mook and ibaka back though so losing nico is a wash

they played like trash, simple as that and showed low in throughout

got to rise up to the competition and step up but even with the refs help, they can’t even come close

clean up the dumb turnovers and get f’n rebound

and yah i expected them to win and if they weren’t being idiotic all game, they would have, they were down by 2 with a bunch of stupid mistakes in the first half

and technically they lost by 20, that’s when the clips threw the flag

Back
Top Bottom