OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Replace Coffey with Batum and we’re up double digits. Gonna be a roug stretch without him

couple of bad calls on clips end, like the 3 that batum didnt get in the playoffs last year

then the elbow by luka to bledsoe, shoulda been a flagrant like manns kick, dude hit him flush

doubled too much and they eventually made shots

welp

played like a lottery team in ot

ball being stuck in the rim twice was bad luck too :lol:

I turned the game off when there was still time left in regulation because I thought we were done. Now glad I spared myself overtime.

1637780093897.png
1637780093897.png

TMann has been disappointing so far this year. His game should've grown this year, especially coming off the playoffs performance last year. He needs to stop thinking too much and go back to playing with hustle and instinctive basketball which made him great. I know the season is still young and there's time to turn it around.

TMann should be starting. He’d be feasting off open corner 3’s all game like. Putting him on that second unit isn’t doing him any favors. It could be worse though, he could be dog**** like THT has been.

he hasnt developed confidence which is whats alarming, still a lot of hesitation, there were about 2-3 possession where luka didnt even respect his jumpshot and he just wouldnt take it

i also noticed he cant make 3s if he's in a rush, he needs to set his feet and think about it before shooting the ball, its weird, if he is rushed he almost never makes it

kennards been up and down lately too, cant afford that when he is logging in 30+ min/gm and gets beaten up on defense

yah im just hoping to see the team healthy

i was thinking last night they could have used ibaka like prozingis, stretch the floor so that opens up the drive and kind of do what the mavs did on offense since they were doubling pg on defense similar to luka being doubled and then throw the ball to whoevers open

If Ibaka isn’t a 3 point threat, there really isn’t anything he does better than either Zu or Hartenstein at this point. I know he’s still coming back from his back injury, but I have concerns he’s just washed.

he hasnt developed confidence which is whats alarming, still a lot of hesitation, there were about 2-3 possession where luka didnt even respect his jumpshot and he just wouldnt take it

i also noticed he cant make 3s if he's in a rush, he needs to set his feet and think about it before shooting the ball, its weird, if he is rushed he almost never makes it

kennards been up and down lately too, cant afford that when he is logging in 30+ min/gm and gets beaten up on defense
Agreed with you and commonsense23 commonsense23 . He needs to stop playing like a skiddish little cat and start doing everything with confidence.

Oan

In 10 wins, the clippers shoot 38% from 3 on 37 attempts
24.4 assists in wins

In 8 loses they shoot below 32% from 3 on 38 attempts.
20.3 assists in losses

Back
Top Bottom