OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Had a flight tonight and didn’t feel like doing anything else, so was just sitting there thinking about the possibly available, attainable big man market for us.

Not too good is my current conclusion.

Maybe put in a call to the Jazz about Olynyk? Cali kid RoLo from the Bucks?

Like I said in the NBA thread, may have to bring LA kid Tyson Chandler out of retirement. He’s only 42. LOL.

And I just read an article that K Love seems to fallen out of the Heat rotation. So there’s that.

Yeah, desperate times…

Last edited:
yea the Plumlee injury not being as severe as it appeared is good to hear, but don't trust our medical staff since Mann is still out with that "sprained" ankle

hoping for the best though and glad the trade and all this is happening early on in the season and fingers crossed no more unfortunate/funny stuff comes up so team can just gel and figure out the flow of playing with each other

cam thomas gon have a career 3pt shooting night or is it someone else who has been struggling?

bridges been struggling behind the arc, probably gon be him breaking out and break out big?

team definitely needs plenty of practice, theyre super sloppy out there, even more so than usual

kawhi has been off too for the second game in a row

Russ coast to coasts might as well be a turnover. He rarely even hits the rim :lol: :smh:

yah this teams kinda trash right now :smh:

cant rebound and wayy too many dumb turnovers

forced turnovers are forgivable at times but the dumbs ones just makes you question these players iq

theres a chance they can escape this game with a win but damn the teams not even fun to watch

cam thomas gon have a career 3pt shooting night or is it someone else who has been struggling?

bridges been struggling behind the arc, probably gon be him breaking out and break out big?

turns out its the former laker hero lonnie walker

but these future HoF getting outplayed by sharpe? walter? dennis smtih jr? lonnie walker?

lonnie walkers really the only dude i know and it is mostly due to that one game where he turned into mj for 7 minutes against the dubs

Zu gives us nothing. He’s borderline unplayable right now. Those lineups with both he and russ might as well be 3 v 7. .

russ had had a team high 14 shots through 3 quarters. 3-14. They’re leaving him wide open for 3’s. Zu can’t rebound, is showing no effort, a turnover machine.

We either need a 4 to start alongside Zu or a knockdown shooter. Harden working the PnR to perfection, only for Russ to brick a 3 or Zu to turn it over :lol:

felt like no one put much effort on rebounding late in the game, i forget if they took zu out but the nets got lik 4-5 offensive rebounds and most are just standing around, no boxing out or anything

its all effort

with russ, pg and kawhi who can easily average 5+ rebounds a game + zu, they should have no issue getting the ball but again you need some extra effort to be able to get that ball

i was going to say its good that the kings and lakers and jazz and suns been losing so they keep up but i feel like those teams gon be on the up swing sooner than later

in the next 12 games, the clips face the mavs twice, the nuggets twice and the dubs twice plus the kings and the pelicans who this team has struggled against

wouldnt even be surprised if they drop a game against the grizz

novembers gon be a disaster

It's really sucks to know now that doc was right about lue and his iso ball coaching style.

Not saying lue needs to be fired, but iso ball just doesn't work.

What makes it worse is that lue is a student of triangle principles. (Passing and player movement)

This is a passing and player movement era, in addition to shooting 3s.

Westbrook needs to go. He's been better, but he just doesn't fit. You can't play 4 on 5 offensively and be a championship caliber team.

Kawhi gets no touches on the post now, why?

The other night against the Knicks, the clippers gave up 18 offensive rebounds. Yes 18!

Against the nets, on the first 3 possessions lac got 3 easy baskets inside including 2 point black looks from zu. They, then proceeded to go 0-9 from 3 in the first quarter. Wtf!?

Against a small starting lineup in Brooklyn?

At this point, this team isn't even going about winning the right way imo.

It's really sucks to know now that doc was right about lue and his iso ball coaching style.

Not saying lue needs to be fired, but iso ball just doesn't work.
If they continue to lose while looking sloppy and uninspired like the last couple games, Ty’s seat could heat up pretty fast.

Honestly think a coaching change is more likely than a Westbrook trade.

Back
Top Bottom