OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Dallas is just runnjng pick n roll. Same thing we’ve been running. Dofference is they have guys who can shoot and a center with offensive IQ. We have russ and Zu :lol:
You’re right and it’s depressing.

Definitely losing by 50 to Denver next week.

no chance this team wins the tourney but pt differential being a factor seems dumb

that works for soccer because its usually a handful of scores most of the time

in bball if you get hot, you can win by 40-50

IMG_9176.jpeg

Ty outtche lookin lost AF! Monty Williams available to take over?

Last edited:
PG-KAWHI era going out sad

i mean really, what can this team do moving forward? overpay pg, kawhi and harden for the next few years?

they got the socal boys for that arena and sadly its just the banners of their faces that’ll be hanging in intuit

the alternative is tanking in the new arena and i dont know if they want to open it up and be empty for the first few years

and even then, they pretty much have no draft picks left so they got to sign those guys back and try and trade em but i am not sure how many teams would want them at their age and health and attitude and theyre also all gon want a last big payday

theyre stuck

were like a broken record

cant rebound = 16 second chance points

dumb turnovers = 16 points off transition

The FO had made so many great moves over the last decade. This was a Sterling Era type move :lol:

Crazy thing is this was supposed to be the soft part of the schedule. Lakers, Knicks, Brooklyn, Grizz. It’s about to get real ugly soon

Can we just forfeit the Nuggets game? No good can come of going to Denver.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we rest as many guys as we’re allowed to. Hilarious how great the team looked when Mann and Powell were on the floor. How many more losses will it take to for the FO into a trade? 🤔

Wouldn’t be surprised if we rest as many guys as we’re allowed to. Hilarious how great the team looked when Mann and Powell were on the floor. How many more losses will it take to for the FO into a trade? 🤔
I’m sure they’re already looking into additional trades. I just no longer have confidence they will pull something off that might help fix this mess.

Zu has become useless. Sad.

Also, I wasn’t able to start watching the game until the second half. Was Bones hurt or did he get DNP’d?

Last edited:
Zu has become useless. Sad.

Also, I wasn’t able to start watching the game until the second half. Was Bones hurt or did he get DNP’d?
Pretty sure he was DNP’d.

I didn’t wanna beat a dead horse with Zu but he really isn’t a starter as of now. Maybe on another team.

Pretty sure he was DNP’d.

I didn’t wanna beat a dead horse with Zu but he really isn’t a starter as of now. Maybe on another team.
Yeah, just not sure Zu fits anymore because he’s a 100 percent traditional center. If we’re going to keep all of the SoCal guys, it’s looking like small ball is going to be our best option.

I think the FO should be shopping Zu and Norm heavily. I don’t know if anyone else like Coffey, Boston, Diabate has value except for throw in purposes/contract match purposes.

via: https://justinrusso.substack.com/p/clippers-grizzlies-frustrations-leonard-harden

At one point late in Sunday’s third quarter, Kawhi Leonard could be seen walking to center court after the Clippers called a timeout, taking his time walking back to the bench but not before demonstrably pointing out to center Ivica Zubac where he wanted Zubac to be on that previous offensive possession.

Leonard and Zubac then had a brief exchange on the bench, each still pointing to the area of the floor they were seemingly at odds over. Russell Westbrook walked over to where Zubac was sitting and patted the center on the head in an effort to calm things down. To their credit, it does appear that things did smooth over after the game.

For me personally, this is the first time in years where I didn't have anything to do. Work, family etc etc was no distraction. The clippers are/were playing and I just refused to watch the game.

Right now, it's just really bad basketball.

I'm not a fan of bad basketball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom