OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

ready for the humiliation tonight but at least the clips jersey, though plain, doesnt look like an inmate prison number?

Im ready for it. Denver only being -4.5 is fishy as hell. I was expecting 8+

i think its because murrays out and i think theres got to be some betting odds there that the longer the clips losing streak is, the better their odds of winning because they cant possibly lose the rest of their games :lol:

at least i hope not

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
if you gon suck at everything else, at least make your damn free throws

they probably couldve won the grizz and lakers games if they just make theyre damn free throws

We have no offense except shooting jumpers, so when we inevitably hit a cold spell, we’re done because our defense is also bad.

Zu got blocked by Reggie eaelier in the game. He’s routinely grtting pushed out thr paint by guards. You can tell the guys Have lost confidence in him and i don’t blame them. Where’s Theis? :lol:

kawhi also only got one move now and doesnt seem to have much lift, so a bigger guy like gordon can just keep up with him and he is trapped and just throws it back out

and even when he gets his shot up, its almost always short

at this very moment even with his dumb turnovers, pg > kawhi

this team is also too old and too slow to be playing small ball

Last edited:
kawhi cant even back up reggie and score :smh:

and its back to iso… is…. iso… trap pass late shot clock shot

pj was doing well against joker too (at least the one doing best in the clips uni) and ty takes him out

welp

was a good effort at least, best one yet so far

missed kawhi dunk was an exclamation, old kawhi woulda stuffed that

We looked much better. Need that backup big badly. If we get Theis, I might even start or close with him. At least he can hit the occasional 3

btw a lot of you guys lied in here. I knew y’all couldn’t resist watching :lol:

We’ve been through worse :lol:
I didn’t watch; but was checking the score on my phone. When I saw it was 99-98 in or favor with a little less than 3 minutes to go, I stopped checking for a while. I knew where things were headed.

Didn’t we lose 6 straight after Russ joined last year? I guess it’s our thing.

My serious question now is:

How many games do you crap away before you make a change?
If they’re not actively working on brining in another big right now, then we’re in real big trouble. Better see it happen before this week ends. Today would be good since we don’t play again until Friday

Call me crazy, but I'm actually think that maybe we need to play harden's way at times.

Spread the floor, run pnr, and let kawhi/PG shot open 3s and attack closeouts.

This team isn't using any of its strengths at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom