OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

i hope yall are right that its just a bad night but i dont like it, it your rival and you cant come through on a revenge game on a struggling team who is ready to fire their coach, where the player has lost "trust"?

ptsd of the old clips mentality plus terrible coaching by ty

suns are coming in tomorrow for revenge too with kd in tow, hopefully im wrong and yall are right

no back to back excuses

Y’all know I usually don’t care about the iso ball because most teams with stars usually revert to that anyway. But last night, each time we cut it to 1 was gross.

Kawhi was the main culprit too. Get the ball at the FT line. Hold it for 10 seconds. Take a contested shot. This was after Norm had hit a couple 3’s to get us back in it too. Then PG tried it and turned it over. Then Harden tried it to no success.

If we go to the Harden/Zu PnR, I have no doubt we would have scored at least 3 more buckets on those possesions. Felt like Kawhi was trying to prove a point. Very unlike him.

But this should hoopefully be a good reminder. Even bad teams will beat you if you revert back to selfish ball.

gon need an explanation why ty coudlnt challenge that shot when book hasnt even attempted his ft

1704779485429.gif

Right?

I’m glad we got the bounce-back W, but also am kind of retroactively more annoyed by how *** we were last night. :rolleyes :lol:
Agreed! The game against the Lakers was such a head scratcher! Glad we got the bounce back game last night and hope Kawhi finds his offensive flow like he had prior to the hip injury. He had flashes but seems like the last few games he seems hesitant or slow to get to his spots.

watched the suns replay.

def a game the clippers wouldve lost in previous seasons.

good to see them get out in front, stay there and at the same time...kinda demoralize the suns. you can tell in their (the suns) body language from late second quarter on that they just kinda knew.

Back
Top Bottom