OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

clips got to one up the lakers though and beat the thunders bad especially coming off a back to back

they cant look more sluggish, i get it they got young legs but still got to pick up that win and get closer to the top of the west

Zubac out for at least a month. Calf strains can be tricky. It cost Mike Trout like 3 months in baseball a few months ago. Hope it’s not as serious for Zu.

Good think Plum is back. Been wanting to see him with Harden. The defense is gonan take a huge hit tho.

clips got a little too cute out there with the lead

and again, damn the other teams confidence behind the arc against this team

that one dude 5-5 in 3s

We don’t play again until Sunday. I’m sure the team could use the rest, but I’ve gotten used to games every other day :frown: I’ll have to manage I guess :lol:

And the game on Sunday is a 12:30 start, so I’m expecting us to look terrible for at least six minutes.

OKC 4th q lineups with j dubb and Co for the first part of the 4th, then with SGA ending the game is tough

Zu out for a month is big. We have 2 good replacements to step in... But zu is harden's best pnr partner for one.

Zu is also gobert level this season as far as defensive fg% at the rim.

That in itself, covers up the avg to horrible point of attack defense that harden and Westbrook can play at times.

I think that's what we will miss most as teams will shoot better at the rim during the stretch zu is out.

I feel like if zu was healthy, that Minnesota game is a little different.

Imo

Last edited:
Yea, I can save a few bucks if I don’t have to buy Clippervision. Especially since they stopped doing the “player’s broadcast” thing with former clippers. I liked those games when they had Q Rich, Maggette, and them :lol:

if i can be critical for a moment, the clippers have real rebounding issues. i hope it gets addressed via coaching or via free agency/buyout.

we really need to get tougher on the front line at the 4.

imo

i agree with the rebounding struggles at times but it feels like more laziness than anything else

when zu is in there, they go kawhi and pg on the wings, super long wings with mann and harden who is a good rebounder for a pg, even with russ out there, dude is a stat chaser so he actually goes hard on the rebounds

when they get outrebounded, they just lack the energy and effort to do so

i feel like against okc, they seemed motivated because of the embarrassing loss before so they really took it to chet and those youngins and outrebounded them

id love to see theis and plumlee get some minutes together, since plumlee can be a good passer and theis can spread the floor with his 3s, it feels like they can fit together if they need two bigs especially with harden on the court

with that said, if they can turn tucker into someone useful, that would be great but not sure who is available

Back
Top Bottom