OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

So I read that we can’t extend Harden until june. Wonder if Kawhi and PG have been selling him on staying and are extending early for that reason. This Harden thing has worked better than I could have imagined. Wouldn’t mind moving forward for 3 more years.

So I read that we can’t extend Harden until june. Wonder if Kawhi and PG have been selling him on staying and are extending early for that reason. This Harden thing has worked better than I could have imagined. Wouldn’t mind moving forward for 3 more years.
Agreed. Were winning and are playing a fun brand of basketball. I’ll take more*

*Opinion subject to change if we have a spectacular flame out in the playoffs. LOL.

hardens definitely gon get paid but its just a matter of how much

i hope he isnt expecting a $50m/yr type of deal which might be what pg will get soon, $150m on 3 players a year would be nuts

i know ballmer just made a billie sitting on microsoft stock last year but thats still a lot and gon hamper the team moving forward

and also that doesnt arouse russ to ask for more too

how much longer do they have powell?

looks like they got him for a few more years at a bargain so thats good

IMG_9913.jpeg

its a weird game

started lazy but then went 11-11 in the second but then defense got lazy and let them catch up

something just looks off with this team and feels like the grizz being bad and missing open baskets and bane seating for an awful long time is whats keeping the clips with the lead, if they start making it in the second half the clips could be in trouble

it really should look like they should be up by 20+ by the way the grizz have been playing

Edwards is questionable for tonights game

now this feels like a trap game but got to take care of business today and then revenge game against the thunder on tuesday

get much closer to that 1 seed if they can pull out a win against both

good to see an early comeback, cut the double digit deficit to 1 with pg shooting 1-10

if pg gets on a little rhythm and shoots a little better in the 2nd half, i think they good

zu being a late scratch sucks but that makes the their signing a god send

but clips really the only team that when the palyer is day-to-day and questionable, theyre deifnitel ynot gon play because edwards is out there healthy

impressed with the fight til the end and appreciate that ty didnt pull his starters and raised teh flag down by 16

hack a gobert almost worked and russ was clutch for the most part, had kawhi made that open 3, who knows, could have turned into a W

despite the L, the effort was great considering PG never got into it shooting 5-19, harden was 4-14 too

I was watching the rams game so missed the game. I flipped over when we got the steal at the end and Russ bricked an uncontested layup 🤣🤣

I was watching the rams game so missed the game. I flipped over when we got the steal at the end and Russ bricked an uncontested layup 🤣🤣
And screamed awww sh** as he did it.

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom