OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

42 point swing

this team is ridiculous

like i said, if they start leading by double digits, theyre screwed because they lo0se focus or something

honestly i dont know what the f is wrong with this teams mentality

just pathetic display night after night

like these wolves team been laughing and pointing at you and this is how you show up?

sad sad sad

Maybe they should let PG and Harden skip this dumb two games in two nights trip we have this week and try to get things moving in the right direction again against the Hawks in LA on Sunday.

Depending on Powell/Hyland/harden to stop somebody seems like insanity to me

The detergent is going into the wash right now on Paul George.

Everybody wanna be pretty. Nobody is willing to dig deep. Just no pride. No heart

3-8 AT HOME since Feb 1.

Last edited:
Maybe PG doesn’t really want that extension from the Clippers. His last month of play (but for a few moments here and there) has been a running argument against the team giving it to him.

PG is a great talent but he has too many of these moments. Harden as well. At least when Kawhi has bad games he is still taking good shots + being aggressive driving to the rim. PG will be 0-9 and take a stepback 3 :lol: :smh:

We already know what harden is in the playoffs.

7-8 in our last 15 :smh:

Maybe PG doesn’t really want that extension from the Clippers. His last month of play (but for a few moments here and there) has been a running argument against the team giving it to him.
At this point, I wouldn't be mad if the Clippers decided to not extend PG13, Harden & Ty Lue this Summer and go in a totally different direction. But that is the biggest question, who can they replace them with? The 213 era is done! That window of them ever being healthy or playing at their best together is donezo. I just can't see us going thru this for another 3 to 4 yrs. Change is needed and I say they just build around Kawhi and surround him with players that play hard.

question is how mich say kawhi has in the matter

i wouldnt be surprised if he signed that contract knowing and promised harden and pg will be resigned

the arena is also a big factor, opening next season and they need these cali boys since they have no title to show off

so i really think this team is simply stuck, theyre all in and letting harden and pg walk for nothing is just gon make it difficult to rebuild just because kawhi is in the back end of his timetable

question is how mich say kawhi has in the matter

i wouldnt be surprised if he signed that contract knowing and promised harden and pg will be resigned

the arena is also a big factor, opening next season and they need these cali boys since they have no title to show off

so i really think this team is simply stuck, theyre all in and letting harden and pg walk for nothing is just gon make it difficult to rebuild just because kawhi is in the back end of his timetable
This is what I mean! We are stuck and it sucks! I don't know if there's an answer to the changes, we long time Clipper supporters deserve. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want change for the sake of change. But whatever this currently constructed, this ain't it!

I just want a big that can reliably hit a 3. So tired of Lue going small. Tired of Zu clogging up the paint for drives. He’s great defensively, but his skillset is outdated.
Should have gone after Olynyk at the deadline. But may not have been enough anyway.

And I think Ty has regressed as a coach.

The first couple years I felt like I saw improvement over Doc in terms of in-game adjustments and managing rotations, but I’m not seeing that now. And am often scratching my head about his inaction and rigidity with rotations.

I will give Lue credit for a few things.

-benched russ (or russ “volunteered”)
-has played around with the centers
-tried kobe brown
-tried PJ Tucker
-tried bones early
-he’s changed the rotations. I think Kawhi used to come out in the first. Now he typically plays the entire first.

It’s still far from ideal, but i feel like that alone is already way more than Doc ever did in a season :lol:

My biggest issue with him is playing small
Being his default answer to any issue. I actually hate when it works because i know it means we’ll be seeing it the next 5 games too.

this team has the identity of playing secrets and keeping their opponents guessing

ty would experiment and try a bunch of stuff and try and save the good line-ups for the playoffs but the thing is you need to keep running it to perfect it

but despite all my whining and b*tch*n, i will give them untilt he playoffs, I think their defense and offense are best suited for a 7 game series

as usual, it all hinges on health so we got to see it the post season and see if they can deliver

it really a combination of luck that can get you far and so far, the clips has been on the bad side of that

hoping this year is it and if they are healthy and still get bounced, then maybe a new head coach to start at intuit is the best move

Harden is durable but I think his conditioning is an issue in that he wears down during games.

Last night after he had a particularly bad stretch in the 3rd quarter when he threw a bunch of dumb, careless passes, he went to the bench and was looking exhausted when he sat down.

Also why he couldn’t hit a shot in the 2nd half against the Bucks on Sunday. Legs were gone.

Harden is durable but I think his conditioning is an issue in that he wears down during games.

Last night after he had a particularly bad stretch in the 3rd quarter when he threw a bunch of dumb, careless passes, he went to the bench and was looking exhausted when he sat down.

Also why he couldn’t hit a shot in the 2nd half against the Bucks on Sunday. Legs were gone.
+1

it's been a long time since he's actually cared about his conditioning

Back
Top Bottom