OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

the clips arent gon wanna face this team in the first round

they had their chances though, missed wide open 3s by pg, norm and pj that could gotten the comeback rolling

welp, what else is new

We cannot win games in which PJ Tucker plays. It’s like a rule of the universe or something.

one upside is pg is playing well again, im not sure if its just a matter of having the ball in his hands more with harden out and he gets to feel the ball more and get in rhythm or what but i just hopes it continues moving forward

unfortunately, 5 of those zions make against zu is probably from last night

i think this team just need to fight over the switches but ty for some odd reason are always willing to let opponents get who they want defending them

^^^ Yeah, I’m shocked by those Zu defensive stats against Zion because he was absolutely BBQ chicken every time he guarded Zion yesterday.

Had a debate with my buddy yesterday (Clipper fan). He keeps saying the Lakers should scare us the most. I said there’s a long list and the Lakers are at the bottom imo.

1. Denver
2. OKC
3. Minny
4. Pels

Those are the teams I think we’d be vegas underdogs against.

Had a debate with my buddy yesterday (Clipper fan). He keeps saying the Lakers should scare us the most. I said there’s a long list and the Lakers are at the bottom imo.

1. Denver
2. OKC
3. Minny
4. Pels

Those are the teams I think we’d be vegas underdogs against.
big facts.
its the west. everyone can beat everyone.
no shockers

I didn’t think Jimbo would be out long. Honestly think the games he missed were as much about rest as an injury.

havent been watching

what the hells going on?

but this is exactly where they want to be,, trailing…

i see now

looks like kawhis the only one came to play

1710729523374.jpeg

havent been watching

what the hells going on?

but this is exactly where they want to be,, trailing…
We were sluggish to start except for Kawhi, who kept us even in the 1st quarter. Then Ty played a weird line-up with Bones, Theis, PJ and Coffey and Atlanta built up some momentum. Starters went back in and Atlanta still played harder and better.

Trending towards the play-in. And I doubt they’d make it out :lol:

Team looks old af. Nobody can beat their guy off the dribble. Teams just stay in front of our guys and play the passing lanes for those lazy passes.

Oh, and Bones is awful. Extremely awful

I think we maybe shot one shot in the paint in the 3rd quarter. Everything else was a contested jumper. That’s how we’ve blown 20 point leads; this time it’s how we gave up a 25 point lead.

Very similar to the the first 6 games with Harden. We are shooting terribly from 3 and everything else falls apart.

wide open miss after wide open miss.
And Atlanta shot close to 50 percent from 3.

But effort and approach was a big problem. Can’t just keep chucking when the long shots aren’t falling. We fail to make that adjustment time and again.

Back
Top Bottom