OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I mean, hey clippers fans, to our teams defense, this stuff happens league wide in every game with every team.

But this is what I mean. Thank God I don't have an NBA license, a YouTube channel and a telestrator.

They just don't care, no pride.

Maybe it’s good we’re not up by 20. We haven’t been great with leads that big. LOL.

:frown:

it was a good sign but pg and kawhi did have to play a near perfect game to pull it off but the W is necessary

Last edited:
hope they show up tomorrow
They probably won’t and I’ll blame it on Brian Seiman for saying like 20 times during the broadcast today what a “massive” game tomorrow is.

Feel like the majority of times he’s done that this season we’ve come out the next game and laid an egg. LOL.

How did Kawhi play man. I’m not buying the back spasms excuse. Who leaves the arena over back spasms?

How did Kawhi play man. I’m not buying the back spasms excuse. Who leaves the arena over back spasms?
It’s definitely fishy, but I can’t definitively call shenanigans on it because I’ve had my back tighten up badly on me. It’s extremely hard to get comfortable, especially sitting down. So it make sense to me why he’s want to go home rather than staying in the arena. BUT the super quick recovery time makes it more suspicious.

It’s definitely fishy, but I can’t definitively call shenanigans on it because I’ve had my back tighten up badly on me. It’s extremely hard to get comfortable, especially sitting down. So it make sense to me why he’s want to go home rather than staying in the arena. BUT the super quick recovery time makes it more suspicious.

Yea, that actually makes perfect sense. Although, going home is still strange to me. Like, he still had to sit in the car, no? Wouldn’t you be better off getting treatment in the lockerroom ?

Yea, that actually makes perfect sense. Although, going home is still strange to me. Like, he still had to sit in the car, no? Wouldn’t you be better off getting treatment in the lockerroom ?
Pretty sure the only short term treatment for it is anti-inflammatories and rest, so makes it kind of a toss-up as to whether he was better off staying at Crypto or going home:

But it definitely sucked because I think the rest of the team let him leaving be an excuse for losing the game, even if it was on a subconscious level. They already were tired from the weekend games and basically checked out after Kawhi bounced

Reactions: HIM
no way the refs has no money the pels in this game

clips getting beat up put there and no calls and ingram just keeps pushing off and no calls

4 to 12 free throw advantage because pels can be physical but clips cant

kawhi and pg should have been in the line at least 3x more

Back
Top Bottom