OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

i was kind of hoping the kings won, i think out of the pels, suns, kings and mavs, the kings might be who id like the clips to face first

pels would be the last so i kind of want someone to overtake them at the 5th spot

who do you guys prefer to see in the 1st round?

i know harden was playing in contesting kawhi's shot.

my thing is, stop f*****n playing.

we are trying to win a championship.

this team already has issues with locking in and giving consistent effort ever single game.

again IMO

Could have lived without the ****ery in the 4th quarter, but mostly solid W. Keep it going at home.

Not surprised for Russ to be ahead of an injury comeback timeline, even with presumably having to deal with Clippers medicl staff.

were always trying to figure out why this team is the way they are and saw this post

i do think its more of a stretch about practice as i think many coaches out there do no practice like doc and he managed to squeeze one chip out it and has been living off that for years

but it does kind of explain some things, what do you guys think?

were always trying to figure out why this team is the way they are and saw this post

i do think its more of a stretch about practice as i think many coaches out there do no practice like doc and he managed to squeeze one chip out it and has been living off that for years

but it does kind of explain some things, what do you guys think?

Pinning the team’s lackluster play mainly on Kawhi is a big reach to me, especially based on that one anecdote. He was the best player on Toronto team being the way he his.

I think Kawhi’s personality only is sort of an issue because PG and Harden themselves are pretty low key guys, who can get complacent, and Ty is a laid back player’s coach. It all contributes to the frustrating up-and-down personality of the team.

Sixers are one of those teams that we always struggle against no matter who is playing for them.

im-out-robert-herjavec.gif

Pinning the team’s lackluster play mainly on Kawhi is a big reach to me, especially based on that one anecdote. He was the best player on Toronto team being the way he his.

I think Kawhi’s personality only is sort of an issue because PG and Harden themselves are pretty low key guys, who can get complacent, and Ty is a laid back player’s coach. It all contributes to the frustrating up-and-down personality of the team.
This team needs a drill sergeant

Kawhi already back for sure. Considering what we gave up to get him, I say bring Harden back too. Beyond those two, I don't feel strongly about anyone, including PG.

We need to get younger and more athletic for next season and a true stretch big would be nice.

And I'd be fine with a coaching change too. I don't blame Ty for the team's shortcomings necessarily, but this many years with disappointing results is enough of a chance for him. See what a new voice can do.

Same kind of quotes after every bad loss. If they are so aware of the problem, why can't they ****ing fix it?

Rare occasion when I agree with a Bill Simmons hoops take, although I don’t think just Russ coming back is going to be enough to get us back to being the team we were in December and January.

At least Russ playing will mean less/no Bones and Boston, who both stink.

the team hasnt been the same since the broodie got injured.

definitely they been a few games his presence was missed

Back
Top Bottom