OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

IMG_0075.gif

this teams persona is just so weird

theyre like little kids you got to keep reminding them to play hard

it probably doesnt help that their best player is the most quiet individual in the world then your second and third options are good but almost too chill because they know theyre good

ty is also a players coach which is a negative because it seems like they dont listen to him or just regress back again a game or two later

they really need someone like udoka who called the celtics on their ish and turned that season around

just seems like theres no accountability with the team, like it believe it when they said in the bubble they stopped trying because they think the title would have been a joke if they won it, montrez also called out pg about blaming everyone else and not owning up to his ish

this is where you really miss a patbev because you know dude would at least try even if his talent and athleticism isnt the highest, also why they miss russ badly right now

i still think they shouldve gotten nick nurse last season and next season, it should be no title to no ty lue

A few more random thoughts/gripes on this Monday morning -

Very unhelpful that Bones went from maybe the best all-around game of his career in Chicago to two games that basically made it look like he touched the Space Jam ball.

I feel kind of bad talking **** about PJ because, unlike basically everyone else on the team, he always plays hard. But I swear we’re now down to like 1-13 in games he plays. It would almost be comically absurd it wasn’t going on with the team I root for.

Glad we have two full days before the next game. Not so much for the team’s benefit but for ours.

PJ is too much of a lability on offense to justify his effort and defense. I appreciate his energy but the dude can't even take one dribble without causing chaos lol. He's a spotup shooter that can't shoot.

i think all we could hope for is that theyre attitude changes in the playoffs, i mean we kind of seen it, its just been unfortunate with the injuries tot he stars but they can turn it up a bit in a series and with proper rest

look like they might give up the homecourt though

its definitely feel like a slow slog to the post here so buckle up, gon be plenty more frustrating losses coming

Pels are now .5 a game from jumping us to the 4th seed. If we lose tonight, the Clippers lose home court to the Pels as it currently stands SMH! We need to go streaking. I can't believe this team is dealing with this at this point of the season. What happened to taking the regular season seriously? What happened to PG13 being on his Bully ish this year? I mean, they are getting the same if not a little better record than when they were Load managing.

struggling even against the blazers, team has ZERO urgency

and this dude shooting 26% 3s for the season has made 3 already :lol: of course

damn and kawhi seemingly hurts hist left hand

hopefully its nothing but damn

took him out early and put pg back in too

bones so bad ty smartly benching him, just keep him for garbo time

still 20+ lead but turnovers starting to pile up again…

Back
Top Bottom