OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

this positionless line-up aint gon work

clips getting killed in the second chance points and markannen got like 3-4 offensive rebounds/tip in in that last play and thats after two tip ins by two other jazz

westbrook looked right at batum and decided he wanted to snatch defeat from the hands of victory on his own.

Reactions: HIM
Utah had like 16 points off of would-be turnovers.
Like some 2k lucky ****. Bad/deflected passes turning into wide open looks :lol:

Couldn’t rebound to save our lives. Zu got played off the court.

Did russ have enough time to pass it for that wide open batum 3? If he did, :smh:

it look like he might not have because once the ball hit the rim the buzzer rang

i think he actually looked at the clock and not batum or both then shot it

it was just bad all around, you give yourself more than one chance there and its not like there’s going to be zero in the clock if you make it especially bad considering theyre down by 2

I just watched the replay, he had more than enough time 🤣🤣

But i can see why he shot it. Don’t blame him. That was on kawhi taking too much time off the clock, and batum giving it back to him with 3 seconds on the 24. Bad loss.

Always annoying to make a come back, take the lead and then blow it at the end. SMH.

i appreciate the fight back to take the lead but we gotta close out with the guys we have on there. still a long season ahead with lots to build on but like how the team is playing so far

I'm not going to sweat last night too much - don't think we played particularly well and still had a chance to win. But I don't like that we continued last year's trend of going to a Kawhi iso every time we need a bucket at the end of a game. We have too many good players not to switch it up sometimes.

they need to run plays, champonship teams runs plays and not pure iso, iso, iso

team can be great at ball movement and it works most of the time but it seems like when it gets really tight, they get scared and stay away from it

in some weird way and even though he hit timely 3s and free throws, when PG was out, the offense kind of ran better because if kawhi didnt get it, it moved around and when he did get the ball, he attracts 2-3 players and there were movements by other players, there was a play where i think kawhi attracted two players on the top of the arch and passed to powell in the paint and pump faked and he was by himself :lol:

but once PG was back in, its Kawhi dribble, dribble then pass to PG for an iso then just throws up a contested shot, so even though kawhi isnt being double or tripled team, if he gets locked down once he passes it it sticks and the other 3 is just standing around

still, good effort i guess but falling short is not good enough especially now that teams in the west are surpassing them, when this PG-KL started, they were above the Suns, Nuggets, Kings, Grizz and now OKC

they really gon try and make “clips” a thing?

i just call em clips on nt cuz its faster to type :lol:

they should add the carolina blue on the city jersey too, much better than just the dark blue

1698730121977.jpeg

surprised batums included but mooks gone so yay

also surprised theyre only sending one 1st round pick, i thought it was 2 plus mann that morey wanted?

ty gotta be happy now, all of a sudden he has 3 point guards in the team

gon assume the socal 4 gon start with zu? mann is back in the bench

Leonard
George
Harden
Westbrook
Zubac

Tucker
Hyland
Mann
Powell
Plumlee