OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

On to okc

giphy (1) (1).gif

I hate that we blew the big lead, but these are the kind of games you learn from. And still pulled out the game.
Really came thru in those clutch minutes.

This is a game the clippers would've punted on last year.

They had great offensive direction letting kawhi get those post touches on the right block. Would've liked to see him get closer to the basket on those touches... But klaw was brilliant!

watching all the russ highlights i thought he had at least 20 pts but its only 10 total but cant b mad at him if he is +15 out there

looking like a kawhi taekover the 4th, hopefully they can keep it up for yesterday against the thunda

Wouldn’t be mad if kawhi took the night off, considering he’s playing every game. But just sucks that that hip contusion came at the very end of the game.

Also, im sick as hell. If PG is feeling like me, i understand why he might need another day off :lol:

Wouldn’t be mad if kawhi took the night off, considering he’s playing every game. But just sucks that that hip contusion came at the very end of the game.

Also, im sick as hell. If PG is feeling like me, i understand why he might need another day off :lol:

let the boys rest.
harden & Norman will cook

clips gets absolutely ZERO respect

my gawd

watching NBA Today, a 1 hour show, they tease the “surging clips” before every commercial break and after having 3 embiid segments and how he is an mvp candidate, THREE SEGMENTS, at the 53min mark they finally got to the clips and you’d think theyd talk about them more in depth?

NOPE

the clips segment literally went like this after 50min of teases… “clips beat the mavs last night, becky who you got winning tonight against okc? clips win”… ok moving on…

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom