OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Well, we're really out here trying to do ... something...
Jerry West effect IMO

They have to try and grab some sort of assets, wing help, etc. and the only real asset they have under contract is DJ

Combine that with the fact that DJ has one year left on his deal, and that the Clips are trying to give Bron a max next summer? It makes total sense.

Still think they're trying to put together something to swoop in on PG.

DJ gotta go. I'd offer him up for Black Gordon Hayward....and get a third team involved and take that Tyson Chandler jawn.

I like that man. I like it a ****** lot. Bring back Yae Yae, Cp and Blake too.

One more run!

DJ gotta go. I'd offer him up for Black Gordon Hayward....and get a third team involved and take that Tyson Chandler jawn.

I like that man. I like it a ****** lot. Bring back Yae Yae, Cp and Blake too.

One more run!
If Yae Yae wants to stay, he gotta do it on a discount. He ain't worth 18, 20Ms anymore.

Other than that I'm with alllll of this.

But again, none of this matters if CP and Blake can't play 70 games man. Health. They win 50 plus yearly with Blake and / or CP missing 20 games yearly. They both stay healthy, they'll push for 60 wins, Homecourt until the WCF, and go from there.

^^^ Yeah, I'm fully with shopping DJ. Been saying it for a while now -- precisely because he's our only asset with real trade value. Glad to see Doc and co (probably thanks to West's influence) are catching on.

Would be awesome if NYK buys out Melo and we could make something happen with that.

I want Melo.

Would also be awesome x10 to grab Paul George but the gymnastics that would have to occur to make this happen seems to be too large.

Lastest on the PG front

The Clippers reached out to Detroit to package DJ and the 12th for Drummond, then circling back to the pacers and using Rivers / 12th/ Future 1st Rounder (Protected) for George.

Stan wants to get Detroit to being good, and DJ would be an Upgrade at Center for detroit. Issue here probably is that Indy wants a pick better than 12.

Which leads to another possibility for the Clippers. Doing the DJ and 12 swap for Drummond, then taking that Drummond and 12 to Phoenix for their 4th overall pick, and making a package that looks like Rivers / 4th Pick / Future First for George.

Feasible, but not likely.

The like was mainly for your new avy, which I just stared at for about 3 solid minutes.

The like was mainly for your new avy, which I just stared at for about 3 solid minutes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man India Love can have it all from me bro

Lastest on the PG front

The Clippers reached out to Detroit to package DJ and the 12th for Drummond, then circling back to the pacers and using Rivers / 12th/ Future 1st Rounder (Protected) for George.

Stan wants to get Detroit to being good, and DJ would be an Upgrade at Center for detroit. Issue here probably is that Indy wants a pick better than 12.

Which leads to another possibility for the Clippers. Doing the DJ and 12 swap for Drummond, then taking that Drummond and 12 to Phoenix for their 4th overall pick, and making a package that looks like Rivers / 4th Pick / Future First for George.

Feasible, but not likely.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but the way you're phrasing it soudns like we're trading DJ and a pick for Drummond? No thanks. If it's the other way around doe...Wit it.

Also read the Suns want a proven vet for that #4 pick.

I think DJ is gone sometime before the trade deadline.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but the way you're phrasing it soudns like we're trading DJ and a pick for Drummond? No thanks. If it's the other way around doe...Wit it.

Also read the Suns want a proven vet for that #4 pick.

I think DJ is gone sometime before the trade deadline.
Yeah I worded that poorly.

We don't even have a pick to trade lmao We're offering DJ for Drummond AND Detroit's 12th and then presenting that to Indy for PG or taking the Drummond and 12th pick and trading that for Phx's 4th in this year's draft.

From what I've read and gathered, the Clips are trying to do something like this.

^^^ Yeah, I said a few pages back they'd need help from another team to get PG. Nice to know they're trying to get creative. Still a big long shot, but my fingers are crossed something happens.

So apparently Boston is working pretty hard to get Porzingis from the Knicks. If they succeed, I assume that would take them out of the market for BG since they also already have Horford. Something to watch...

According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne, the Clippers are among several teams who are working to get into the top 4 of the NBA Draft with hopes of selecting Josh Jackson, a 20-year-old 6’8” small forward from Kansas. Jackson averaged 16.3 points, 7.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.1 blocks in his only collegiate season, shooting 54.9% from the field and 37.8% from deep. While still obviously young, the consensus top-5 pick is somewhat old for a college freshman and he will turn 21 during January of his rookie season.

Per Shelburne, DeAndre Jordan is could be the piece that the Celtics ask for in exchange for the third overall pick. The Spurs and Bulls are also interested, with valuable established veterans in LaMarcus Aldridge and Jimmy Butler.
Not mad. At least we're trying to make some **** happen.

^^^ Not mad at all. I been saying I don't want to see basically the same team again next year. Seems like a pretty strong chance we won't.

^^^ That's great, but we're still coached by Doc Rivers, so the chances he'll get to show what he can do are pretty minimal.

Back
Top Bottom