OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

damn, what have you heard?

clips are like the pentagon when it comes to injuries

Most of it is out now but

Streets said ACL sprain. A player's agent told Windhorst who broke it, but it had been circulating since last night. Clips tried to hold it close to the vest to throw Utah off until game time but Windhorst ruined it.

Most of it is out now but

Streets said ACL sprain. A player's agent told Windhorst who broke it, but it had been circulating since last night. Clips tried to hold it close to the vest to throw Utah off until game time but Windhorst ruined it.
can't stand. Windhorst he's lebron fanboy

Last edited:
A grade 1 sprain woul be our best bet for kawhi to come back in the finals if we make it. My concern is would he risk it when he’s trying to get another max. After talking to him and some ppl in the FO, im thinking he’s done no matter what

Big Win and The Clippers are playing rent free in my mind as soon as news broke about Kawhi! It's amazing when this team plays free of pressure and just spread the ball around. The fact the the Clippers were only down 1 after the 1st Quarter when the Jazz hit 10 3 pointers was a good sign they could hang! Big Props to TMann, Reggie "Mr. June" Jackson & Mook Moris! They definitely balled out along with the rest of our rotation players. And PG13 exercised his demons and played his best game as a pro. We gotta replicate this for game 6 and close this out tomorrow. This is our game 7! Can't go back to Utah.

A grade 1 sprain woul be our best bet for kawhi to come back in the finals if we make it. My concern is would he risk it when he’s trying to get another max. After talking to him and some ppl in the FO, im thinking he’s done no matter what
You spoke to Kawhi?

Based on what we know right now, I’m considering Kawhi done for the season. For him personally, not worth the risk of a worse injury for him to rush back from a sprain or partial ACL tear. Sucks, but I really don’t want him to end up in a KD situation.

Last edited:
probably his uncle... no one speaks to kawhi
1623955513582.jpeg

Can Kawhi come back from an ACL sprain this postseason or is it over for him?
IF it is a sprain, it could be anywhere from 2 - 3 weeks. I guess we will find out soon (today hopefully), but I doubt he returns UNLESS we make the Finals. KW aint missing that.

pg or kawhi got to give ballmer some better kicks, maybe kawhi can hook him up with some 550s or something

Last edited:
tomorrow night is this teams and ty lues biggest test

conley and mitchell are “questionable” for game 6 but i have a feeling that is a bs report because they know the clips tends to get cocky and blow games because of it and i wouldnt put that past the jazz, planting that seed to the players can spell trouble even if those two ends up playing

they cant take the game for granted or think its gon be a cakewalk

but that cocky team was docs team, this is tys team now and he needs to rally these guys to step on their neck and end the series in LA

so lets go clips!

LETS MF’IN GO!

Still feel like Kawhi comes back in the middle of next series if Clips seal the deal tonight. The injury news is too vague for a player of his caliber. The tweet of him just having a new child only adds to this. Feel like their making sure the media as well as other teams’ game plans don’t know what’s going on

I ain't tryna be woj or nothing. Just passing along what I see / hear in passing lol

But I got this 'kind of' direct regarding Kawhi.

Def a sprain not a tear. "Some" optimism that he could return in the conference finals.

Back
Top Bottom