OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Stay the course gentlemen. The fact that Kawhi mentioned that he was fine and there wasn’t an MRI leads me to believe that this is precautionary to avoid anything worse. Worst case scenario he’s out for the rest of the series but I really feel like the Clippers can win 2 games without him. PG leading the team to the next round will be HUGE for his confidence and add to the title hopes.
I hope you’re right. If the injury isn’t that bad it makes sense to hold him out for a non-elimination game.

I don’t expect him back. We always hold back info on injuries.
Can we get Jenson Powell the heck outta here! Our training staff sucks! But for reals, That's mostly my frustration with the news about Kawhi. We just can't catch a damn break. We cursed for reals. Again, why can't we have nice things?

This team is capable of winning without Kawhi but its going to take everything falling in our favor. #CrossingFingers

they saying kawhi out for the rest of the series
ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Went from "He's fine and will be ready for Game 5" to
"Hope it's just precaution and only missing game 6" to
"it's a sprain knee and possibly out for the rest of the series" to
"Potential ACL Tear!!"

jkfdasjkfd;fadkfsf;safjkdsajfl;sadj WTF!! Cmon mang!

I suppose if there’s any silver lining to this at all, it’s that I would think it makes Kawhi more likely to re-sign with us. But then that raises the question of giving a max deal to a guy with an injury history.

**** it. It just sucks all the way around.

im gon try and be positive and trust PG to take the reigns and lead the team to the wcf a la durant

its a tall order but he just has to be a third as good and for everyone else to step up

manns got to start too but itll probably be patbev but mann gon' step up

then cross our fingers kawhi can comeback in wcf and cp3 is out for the first game or so and give even more time for kawhi

lets go clips!

Crazy this same kind of thing happened to us the last time we played the Jazz in the playoffs in 2017. Lost Blake after 3 games.

Conley still out for the Jazz, so I think we have a chance. But need everyone left to play their best ball.

Clippers curse FTW, not the injury, thats sad, but the circumstance... Clippers curse always on time.

I suppose if there’s any silver lining to this at all, it’s that I would think it makes Kawhi more likely to re-sign with us. But then that raises the question of giving a max deal to a guy with an injury history.

**** it. It just sucks all the way around.
Was thinking the exactly the same thing. Maybe resign 1+1 and earn the Super Max 5 yrs?

It was ok for you to believe that the Lakers would beat the suns with old man LeBron and "street clothes" Davis...but Not ok for me to be optimistic about my teams chances without our star huh? Ok
I never believed they would beat Phoenix when Street Clothes went down

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom