OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

good news on the kawhi front but if PG isnt coming back healthy, should klaw even bother? maybe return but play limited minutes and if they actually make the play-in/playoff then maybe unleash a fully healthy/fully rested kawhi/pg?

By my count, the grizz shot 14 free throws in the 2nd quarter :lol:

What an awful season. Look at the players on the court for both teams.

Good win. Sure, it was the Hawks going on 3 days in LA, but we need to take whatever we get.

And everything just looked much better in terms of ball movement, decision making, etc.

Serge and Bled had a nice P-n-R chemistry going today. Would be nice if that becomes a recurring theme.

Finally, Keon’s athleticism is definitely eye popping. Not sure what kind of basketball player he is yet though. Very raw.

havent even been paying attention, avoiding basketball right now because everyone wants to suck off klays return like he is jesus and he about to save the world from covid

:smh:

How have you guys been watching games this season? I hate thr bally’s app but youtube tv doesn’t have the channel

i abSoluTely hate it that I cant watch the clippeRs Even when its suppose to be on nbA tv or espen, these duMb cablE compAnieS has monopolized the la sporTs teams

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
We need to trade Coffey while he still has people fooled.

We’re so lucky to have Brian Sieman. I wasn’t sure how he’d transition from radio to tv, but he’s even better.

This team plays hard. To be flirting with. 500 this deep into the season, with our injury issues is a testament to the culture that's in place. Bravo clippers! There's several teams that have around the same record or worse that are much more talented given our current injury status.

Flowers given.

this teams all over the place

beat the nets and denver then gets a beat down from the wolves and pelicans

they are always going down double digits too and do the comeback

Back
Top Bottom