OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Trade Morris. I’ll take a 2028 first rounder for him.
I've been saying this! As much as I want to see how far our team can go with a healthy squad when PG13 and KL gets back, I just can't see it happening this year. With that said, shut down any chance of PG13 & KL from coming back this year, allow them to rehab and get 100% for next season, trade Mook, Ibaka & Bled and let the kids get all the burn. Give them more game time experience and have them ready to go next season with a healthy PG13 & KL. ITS TIME!

coffey and boston with mann can be very good if they become more consistent, three long wings that can switch up and be streaky scorers

just got to keep letting them roll and gather up some experience points so they keep leveling up

1642464253499.jpeg

Made it a little closer at the end than I would have like, but still a solid W. Obviously, Nico going bananas from 3 in the second half was huge and not something we can depend on regularly, but just the ball and player movement and passing was much better today than it has been. Hopefully its the beginning of trend.

Good news: today was a good win, we actually scored baskets and Amir continues to be the biggest bright spot of the season

Bad news: take it with a grain of salt, but heard through the grapevine pg having season ending surgery which would have him out through the beginning of next season ☹️

Good news: today was a good win, we actually scored baskets and Amir continues to be the biggest bright spot of the season

Bad news: take it with a grain of salt, but heard through the grapevine pg having season ending surgery which would have him out through the beginning of next season ☹️

Would not surprise me at all. There were times in the last couple games he played when PG didn’t look comfortable at all using his injured arm. And this would be totally consistent with the team’s history of downplaying injuries at first.

Been hearing Paul George’s elbow is messed up for a while now. I think he’ll be out multiple games. Tough season with all these injuries and covid protocol

Yup, was hearing it for over a month.

Nico in health and safety protocols. Again. I swear this is like his 3rd time this season.

This will go down as the most ridiculous NBA season ever. Even more-so than the bubble.

Hearing from Kawhi’s folks that he had a minor setback too. I’m hoping he and PG just chalk it up.

morris out too

crazy that from game to game ty doesnt know who he’s gon have

completely forgot that kennard been out for almost all jan too and just came back tonight

why the f did starbucks not call a timeout?

there was at least a second left when he got the ball

growing pains with the young bucks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom