OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

hartenstein has evolved to a perfect center for the clips

he is quick on his feet, decent defensively and can pass, he also kind of calmed down from earlier in the season when he seems to be in a frenzy out there and only good for 6 fouls

now if he works on his 3s and actually starts making them consistently, he might start over zu next year

he’s pretty much an extra tall wing in this offense

Can't say enough how great and long (No Ayo) we've looked on the wings tonight. All the passing lanes we pretty much covered. If we can get our defense to look like this plus the addition of Kawhi! Oooooowwwwee! We have the potential to look like 2015 GSW on defense with the "small ball" lineup.

Didn't like that we gave up 48 points in the 4th but glad we got the W. It definitely pissed me off how hard the Suns were fouling our players considering the game was meaningless and towards the end of the regular season. Just gotta stay healthy!

Can't say enough how great and long (No Ayo) we've looked on the wings tonight. All the passing lanes we pretty much covered. If we can get our defense to look like this plus the addition of Kawhi! Oooooowwwwee! We have the potential to look like 2015 GSW on defense with the "small ball" lineup.

Didn't like that we gave up 48 points in the 4th but glad we got the W. It definitely pissed me off how hard the Suns were fouling our players considering the game was meaningless and towards the end of the regular season. Just gotta stay healthy!
This. We really have personnel to switch basically everything.

alright, looks like its gon be clips v timberwolves in the play-in

i hope lue and the ciaching staff dont try any shannigans and mess around with who to face, just win the game and get in the post for once and just play the cards they are handed

damn, i thought kawhi started on some 5-on-5? if he’s still only doing individual workouts then no way he can come back and be in top shape in the post

^^^ Not surprised. Been trying not to get my hopes up about Kawhi getting back. He’s only about 10 months out from surgery and it typically takes NBA players at least a year to fully recover from ACL repair. Jamal Murray’s been out for well over a year and it doesn’t sound like he’s close to being back either.

And, cyborg or not, Kawhi definitely not going to play until he feels 100 percent ready.
:frown:

Last edited:
with the season done, outside of ratings, is the play-in a good thing for the league?

i mean the spurs is 14 games below .500 and the pelicans are 10 games... and they have a chance to make the playoffs?

even if the clips is in the 9th or 10th or not in the play-in my feeling would be the same that its kind of BS to have a such a terrible record and one injury on the other team or one bad call away from wasting your whole season

there has got to be a limit like there's a play-in if the 9th and 10th at least have a winning season like it is in the east

maybe its just me but crappy teams shouldnt be rewarded, i mean 34 win season... sheesh

im f’n ready

take care of business tomorrow

lets go!

0C34592B-18EB-497C-A9CA-6D3FC4597CAD.jpeg

As a lifelong Lakers fan I never really cared for the Clippers and when PG and Kawhi spurned the Lakers - I kind of hated and rooted against them. However they have gained my respect this season with how they have played and fought in games. Ty Lue is also an amazing coach.

Now that Doc Rivers and Pat Bev are no longer on the team, it’s much easier to be neutral watching them play (minus when PG is on the court). I wish the Clips well in these playoffs. Would rather have them win the west then those arrogant, prickly Phoenix Suns.

Not predicting anything... But I wouldn't be surprised if we made a WCF run right now as constructed.

nearly identical squad as the last post season run but now with the addition of norm and roco which makes us even better i feel.

my expectations for the team were really low to start the season so them playing well going into the play in today and just being a bunch of dogs fighting every game makes me optimistic about our chances of making another playoff run

Back
Top Bottom