OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

and cap off the loss by a reggie turnover

pg brings in the ball and makes a 3

dont know why reggies is still out there or even touching the ball

After a night of trying to digest this terrible loss, I woke up still pissed at this missed opportunity. Reggie, Mook & Ty Lue owned a large part of the blame pie. I knew Reggie's over dribbling and getting into our offensive sets with 8 sec left only to go 1 on 1 to throw up a bad shot was going to catch up with us come "Play-In" time. He did this all season and it pissed me off during the reg season and even more when it counts. Mook has become a defense liability period. This dude cannot guard without fouling or getting blown by every time. It wouldn't be so bad if he was making his shots but if he cold which is often, Ty's gotta sub his *** out and put in more RoCo. As for Ty Lue, he definitely over coached and should've made his adjustments with giving more RoCo rather than Mook, provided Norm more opportunities to get going especially when Pandemic P made an appearance in the 1st half and give more minutes to guys like TMann and /or Coffey our energy guys. TMann was a nice boost when he got his opportunity.

Done Venting! See ya Friday!

what sucks most is that we got to mull and sweat this til friday

and patbevs everywhere
LOL @ the last part. So true.

I just walked into the BJ’s at the Fox Hills mall and the first think I saw was PatBev’s histrionics from last night showing on the big TV above the bar :lol:

:smh:

lookin like its gon be NO on friday and its the team the clips just cant seem to beat

its gon be interesting

1650039901670.gif

If this isn't the final sign its not meant to be for us this season, I don't know what is.

mulling it over the last 60 seconds and this might be the encouragement the team needs to play hard and i think they can pull it off

worse comes to worst they not got an excuse to be out and i can just enjoy the rest of the playoffs and not sweat it and root against cp3 and that b*tch*ss devin

mulling it over the last 60 seconds and this might be the encouragement the team needs to play hard and i think they can pull it off

worse comes to worst they not got an excuse to be out and i can just enjoy the rest of the playoffs and not sweat it and root against cp3 and that b*tch*ss devin
That's how I'm looking at it. If we manage to pull it off, cool. If not, it was a solid season in which we actually overachieved, all things considered. Get healthy, make a few moves in the offseason and we should be in a great place to start 22-23.

He’s symptomatic, too. Hope he’s doing well and I hope he didn’t unintentionally infect anyone else.

considering how many games ahead we are of NO/SA, this play in format is stupid and puts us at the short end of it all
but we still shouldve gotten the job done and beat minny the other night so no excuses

regardless of how things pan out tonight, still proud of the guys for how they fought and the record we ended up being pretty much short handed all year without PG/Kawhi. pretty ironic how we're gonna have to fight one more game being short handed to have the chance to continue the season

Back
Top Bottom