OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I still think we will win tonight. Reggie won't have to adjust to being the number 2 option again... Which I feel like he struggled with in crunch time vs. The wolves the other night.

Just remind me again that we are 3 years into this team and can't catch a break. This window won't be open forever.

need that foot on throat and not let up

the lead got cut by half quick

sir nics D strong, no need to rest now that it might be the last game of the season

started at the 10min mark when reggie dribbled for 20sec then chucked up a 3

im conflicted if dude needs to be benched or stay in there if he gon be the main decision maker in clutch

good things happen when balls off reggies hands

he did a lot to get that lead but him havin the ball now is just hurtin them

I’m fine with what happened - we all knew we didn’t have a real shot without Kawhi.

How it happened kind of sucked though. To be the comeback kids ourselves all season and then see ourselves out of the playoffs by blowing double digit 4th quarter leads in consecutive games, oof.

Probably for the best though. No issues with Kawhi maybe coming back too early.

We need a small ball defensive/rebounding center. A Nance Jr. type.

Zu in drop coverage during crunch time will be a big liability next year.

We have to get at least one, no excuses, healthy year from kawhi and pg.

Starting to get a little frustrated with kawhi dragging out these injuries. Not saying he's 100% and just refusing to play. But, I feel like he's close enough to work himself to 100% in the lineup.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he started next season still doubtful. That's just how him and his team rolls.

All this is IMO of course.

#1 priority this offseason is to FIRE Jason Powell the Head Athletic Trainer since 1999. If you look at our history of star players since he's been in charge, BRUH!!! This dude has mismanage/misdiagnosis injuries from BG32, CP3 to Kawhi and PG13. I'm telling ya'll if we can get a competent Health Director, we would be automatically better. This needed to be done yrs ago.

What do you think about bringing Blake back next season? I know he's pretty much washed at this point of his career but he wouldn't need to be the Old Blake on this current Clipper squad. With a healthy Kawhi & PG13, he could come off the bench and be a role player that gives us a little size with the ability to hit 3's. He wasn't used correctly in Brooklyn and I personally would love for him to end his career back where it all started.

Back
Top Bottom