OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

reghie with the supet low iq

up 7, about 2min left and dude lets the ball toll saving seconds… why? burn some clock dude!

then just throws it away :smh:

reghie with the supet low iq

up 7, about 2min left and dude lets the ball toll saving seconds… why? burn some clock dude!

then just throws it away :smh:

Rewind it. There’s a running clock until under 2 minutes. So he actually did kill about 6 seconds of play clock without using up any shot clock time. So theoretically he could have killed 30 seconds in one possesion.

Verdict - High IQ :lol:

Rewind it. There’s a running clock until under 2 minutes. So he actually did kill about 6 seconds of play clock without using up any shot clock time. So theoretically he could have killed 30 seconds in one possesion.

Verdict - High IQ :lol:

not really, clock wasnt moving, it was like 2:17 on the clock and it wasnt moving

even the announcer was “i assume thats to set up the offense but…”

not really, clock wasnt moving, it was like 2:17 on the clock and it wasnt moving

even the announcer was “i assume thats to set up the offense but…”

No it wasn’t, man :lol:

DEAB099B-62B8-41CD-872F-82015B98104F.jpeg

THT’s 3 cuts it to 7. Clock is at 2:32

1DD88A82-4CFE-4411-B4D5-FD65BC4C85D6.jpeg

Clock is at 2:24 when Reggie touches the ball. Notice the shot clock is still at 24. He killed 8 seconds without wasting any shotclock time. That’s why THT ran up to him.

Great win :pimp:

Dammit! Kawhi Out due to an ankle sprain!! I swear man, 2 steps forward 3 steps back! My guess is he's probably gonna miss another 2 weeks. SMH!

seriously

on monday, they said ja morant was week to week with his ankle sprain, not even day to day and then dude played yesterday

no pg tonight either

dont know how these guys are ever going to gel
There’s still time, especially since nobody in the West looks particularly great right now. But it’s gotta start happening sooner rather than later.

I'm usually the first guy off the wagon.

So, just gonna say this...

If we don't get a fully healthy chemistry building period and playoff run out of this team, I'm off of them as presently constructed.

Smh.

Yeah, I’m trying to adhere more closely to the old adage, “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”, so probably won’t have much commentary on this team until Kawhi and PG are back healthy, if that ever happens.

what year is this now? 4?

crazy that when they play together, clips win close to 70% of games but that sample size is pretty small and these guys are not brittle and arent getting any younger

then i read this about PGs injury:

It is important to note Paul George is dealing with a right hamstring tendon strain. It is not a hamstring strain, it is not a hamstring tear. All that to say, the Clippers are not concerned (yet) about George missing multiple weeks.

even when they know the injury, they really dont know and with this medical staff, pg might be sitting out much longer and we wouldnt know because they probably dont know

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom