OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Just got back from the game. Offense looked disjointed. Seemed like the guys were trying to force feed Kawhi but Kawhi looked like he didn’t wanna force anything. Lots of late shotclock possesions. He defense was amazing.

All Moses Brown does is come in and produce.
Rim protection. Offensive rebounds. Putbacks. Lue I beg you. Please play him at least 5 min every night.

Glad to have Kawhi back, but that was otherwise one of the more unsatisfying Clippers wins I can remember.

Reminds me of a time I was really hungry and bought a microwaveable burrito from a gas station, which I proceeded to eat cold. I was glad not to be hungry after that, but just felt kind of gross instead. :frown:

ill give him an excuse for last night, dudes been beasting the rest o the season and kind of carrying this team in the middle

dude doesnt really have a legit back up at the moment and he's been pretty good

so far, clips are benefitting from the west being very competitive and extremely tight, despite being 7th, the team is just 1.5 games behind, no ones running away with it

supposedly this team is great on defense, eye test says different, when they WANT to play defense its top notch but when they dont or its an afternoon then they look like they just all want to go take a nap on the sidelines

i think they shouldve still split wins with okc and beat he nets but despite everything, so far so good…

Back
Top Bottom