OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Good grief.

It’s awesome that Reggie is a gamer and always available, but they ask too much of him. He needs some time off.

Lue mess led up with the timeouts in regulation and OT :lol:

We got the ball with 7 seconds left in the 4th with 0 timeouts. Had the ball with 5 seconds left in OT with 0 timeouts.

And the timeout he used in OT allowed them to challenge/overturn the call Mann play :lol:

Sitting out Kawhi and PG in OT only to bring them in at the end was hilarious too

Totally agree with timeout management and other coaching mistakes made last night. I'll give Lue a pass for that. Nobody's perfect right?

But explain to me what the strategy is worth Kawhi and PG? You sit them to start ot and then play them after Orlando seizes momentum?

Make sense of it clippers!?

Kawhi and PG need to stop being babies if that's the case and get out there.

Or

The clippers need to pop their titi out of Kawhi and PG's mouth and let those guys go.

Jeez

This was definitely on Ty Lue! These are the mistakes we used to make with Glenn Rivers as coach. I know Ty is a good X's & O's coach but 1 of my main concerns when he was named head coach was his style was too similar to Glenn. Our offense is still not free flowing as teams like the GSW, Boston or heck even Toronto's. Why is it our offensive so difficult to get easy buckets. SMH! Just a frustrating Lost to a team we should beat and like yall said, we can afford to just give up L's. Oh well on to the next one.

We’re currently load managing the following players:

PG
Kawhi
Wall
Luke

And Morris was too sick to play yesterday but he’s playing tonight?

Anyway, thankfully the rest of the west is dealing with injuries and/or has been as inconsistent as us. But I’d like to have a 10 game stretch of our main 8 guys healthy if possible.

^^^ The starting unit looked pretty good last night to begin the game with Nico in there instead of Mook. More, crisper ball movement.

Just saying.

Batum > Roco > Mook imo

Mook’s a ballstopper on offense and a cone on defense. If he’s not hitting his shots, it’s tough.

Batum could not make a single shot the entire game and be the most important player on the court.

Batum > Roco > Mook imo

Mook’s a ballstopper on offense and a cone on defense. If he’s not hitting his shots, it’s tough.
Exactly. And since we have Norm and Luke we don’t need Morris for shooting/scoring. He’s highly expendable, IMO.

So of course T Mann is out tonight with a concussion that he suffered on the last play of the game. Get someone back, lose someone else is the story of the season so far.

Brian Seimen said he thinks Reggie is “running on fumes”. He just had his hands on his hips an entire defensive possession. He needs more rests

Back
Top Bottom