OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

27 minutes for Batum
26 minutes for Luke
20 minutes for Mann

Love it. But this is only possible because Norm and Roco got 0 minutes. I understand wanting depth, but I still would love to move 2 of our wings for a more reliable backup center.

27 minutes for Batum
26 minutes for Luke
20 minutes for Mann

Love it. But this is only possible because Norm and Roco got 0 minutes. I understand wanting depth, but I still would love to move 2 of our wings for a more reliable backup center.
Which 2? And for what center? Just curious...

I'd love to keep this roster in tact, move mook if anybody, and let the young kid at center cook. Maybe add a scrap heap center to eat a few mins up.

Zu getting 30+ mins a game, plus a healthy small ball lineup doesn't leave much mins at center. Maybe 10-15mins?

Last edited:
Only person I actually want to see traded is Morris, but another team making a 1-for-1 deal just for him seems unlikely. Rather just stand pat than do anything too radical.

Also, we have back-to-back games this week in the middle of a home stand. So dumb. Can’t wait for Intuit Dome to be ready. Sigh.

Only person I actually want to see traded is Morris, but another team making a 1-for-1 deal just for him seems unlikely. Rather just stand pat than do anything too radical.

Also, we have back-to-back games this week in the middle of a home stand. So dumb. Can’t wait for Intuit Dome to be ready. Sigh.
Agree on the Morris point. I'd be ok with trading more (Reggie, Powell) if it made us much much more dynamic. But, what deal would be out there that could be made?

If this team is healthy, it will contend for a title.

As presently constructed,

With all the frustrations I've had with this team this season, it still boils down to just that.

Our Boys showed up and showed out! Best win of the season so far and I really like seeing Kawhi getting his timing and rhythm back. Even his dribbling is getting tighter. Again, health is all these guys need so they can continue to build on playing together. When Norm gets back, we should look pretty scary.

Which 2? And for what center? Just curious...

I'd love to keep this roster in tact, move mook if anybody, and let the young kid at center cook. Maybe add a scrap heap center to eat a few mins up.

Zu getting 30+ mins a game, plus a healthy small ball lineup doesn't leave much mins at center. Maybe 10-15mins?

Mook and roco. Only because roco isn’t playing anyway. My concern is what do we do if zu goes down. Have no ifea which big is available though :lol:

Mook and roco. Only because roco isn’t playing anyway. My concern is what do we do if zu goes down. Have no ifea which big is available though :lol:
I assume Poetl is available and would be a good fit as back up C here, but not sure the Spurs would want anything we could offer for him since they’re in full Wemby pursuit.

Reactions: HIM
keep the roster intact.
on a tight game & closing minutes zubac won't be in since most likely playing small.

that back up center won't be in helpful.
weren't we in for myles turner if we making moves?

let's go boys. here live forgot to post on monday

Attachments

• 20221214_195706.jpg
    20221214_195706.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 654
showing why the team cant always go small

reggie out there boxing out goober and on the other end everyones just throwing floaters

also, who decided the clippers logo on the shorts should be on the back?

it looks like everyone wearing their shorts backwards

I think starting Nico in the 2nd half was a good move, but the difference really is that we’re just playing harder and smarter.

Boy, Preston sucks doesn’t he? He looks awful out there. On both ends.

Moses Brown had to be benched because he has no clue how to defend the PnR. Diabate will be good imo, but not ready. We might be in trouble is Zu is out long. Wonder if that will force the FO’s hand to make a deal.

It was nice to see them make it a game after being down 31. But just not enough firepower to catch them.

^^^ Yeah, other than having good size, not seeing anything real positive with Preston. No offensive juice at all and his decision-making isn’t all that great. Too bad.

I hung in watching the game last night for a while, but then there was a sequence when they force-fed Mook the ball on multiple possessions only for him to put up some BS contested shots. I was out after that.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom