OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

This was a rough game from a scheduling standpoint, but we blew it on things we been struggling with all season. The start of the 4th quarter was all struggle offense.
THIS!! I blame this loss on the ****** schedule the Clippers continues to get delt wit! Image going on a 12 day, 6 game grammy road trip with the last game on the road in Brooklyn on Monday, only to catch a late 5.5 hr flight home with a 3 hr time change on Tuesday. While Dallas has been in LA since Monday and got in a practice yesterday ready to play today rested.

It definitely showed in the 1st quarter as we gave up 41 points and tried playing catch up all game long. Didn't have enough gas to get over the hump. Some blame falls on Ty Rivers rotations with giving too many minutes to Mook and Reggie when they were trash. Although, just heard Ty mentioned Kawhi and PG13 were on minutes restriction and will remain until after all-star break. This loss made us fall to 6th in the standings (2 spots) got to hope we win against Yawnis on Friday to keep up with the rest of the standing.

I get it scheduling wise. No debate there.

But, You just can't lose a game at home to a Mavs team with no Luka, Kyrie just got off the plane and even if they were interested in stopping you, they don't have any player that actually can stop you.

If we lost this game 135-129. Ok

But 110-104? Schematically, you beat yourself.

I wouldn’t mind any of the following:

FVV
Collins
Olynyk

If I’m thinking “blockbuster”
Beal
Derozan

Guys I don’t want:
Russ
Lowry

they need to get a package deal and get og and vanvleet

i think thats the best move

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
I'm PG & Ty not gonna be happy with Reggie gone, but I am. He didn't do it for us this year. But not sure about how I feel about Bones, Gordon & Danny Green as they don't fill the need of a point guard to set the table for Kawhi and PG. Love the Plumlee as a back up. Hopefully theres more moves to come.

I'm PG & Ty not gonna be happy with Reggie gone, but I am. He didn't do it for us this year. But not sure about how I feel about Bones, Gordon & Danny Green as they don't fill the need of a point guard to set the table for Kawhi and PG. Love the Plumlee as a back up. Hopefully theres more moves to come.

danny greens not going to the clips, he's going to the rockets i believe

bones at least has a decent ceiling, just gon depend how ty uses him, he might treat him just like coffey or boston and get buried in the bench

mook still needs to go

Got rid of Wall - A+
Kennard for EJ - C
Reggie for Plumlee - B+
2nd rd picks for Bones - B+
Not trading Mook - D

Overall, B grade for trade deadline.
We got a back up big in plumlee. His playing ability is pretty good. He's at 3.5 assists a game I believe.

Eric Gordon and bones are ultra aggressive and can shoot and they should help out with those bad offensive stretches.

I didn't want to see kennard go... But he has struggled shooting the ball this season.

Mad mook didn't go.

Not sure if he was ever officially on the block. I guess everybody not named Kawhi and PG were on the block though.

We didn't get the true point guard we needed. But, Eric and bones are good ball handlers.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom