OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Sold my tickets for this game + missing the tv broadcast due to valentine’s plans. How are the new guys looking?

kum bucket trying to stuff to highland boner…

should be the other way around
BE7DC9C5-89CA-4EFD-AA9C-AA0FC887791E.gif

I'm glad he found a home, but still sadden that we had to let him go. Time will tell if this was the right move, and if Bones/Mann can fill his shoes properly.

The 3 new guys played well and are a great addition. Plumlee definitely stood out the most of the 3 as he does the things Zu gets killed at especially switching and guarding the shooters. Was initially not sold on bring back EG based on his age but I can why we did. He made timely 3's and played good D. As some of yall stated, the 2nd unit really pushed the ball and was very aggressive. One thing is for sure, Mook was the one that should have been traded. Dude is no longer a good fit. Rather have Batum and RoCo take his minutes.

Gordon also had a few nice passes last night. Not something I remember seeing a lot from him during his 1st Clippers stint.

And yeah, Morris stinks. Feel like I'm belaboring the point by continuing to talk about it, so I'm going to try not to. Will just hope Ty has the sense to limit his minutes or take him out of the rotation completely when the playoffs come around.

This might be the last enjoyable game of the season. Russ is looming.
The emotional/eternal optimist in me is saying that we’ll be the team to make it work with Russ, but the intellectual side is saying it’s going to be a huge fail :rolleyes

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom