OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Marcus Morris is in a great position. The clippers are under sized, so they feel like his presence is vital. When anyone talks about the clippers in the media good or bad, it's always about kawhi, PG and Westbrook.

He stinks and he doesn't get benched and he doesn't face any media/public scrutiny.

Smh

Marcus Morris is in a great position. The clippers are under sized, so they feel like his presence is vital. When anyone talks about the clippers in the media good or bad, it's always about kawhi, PG and Westbrook.

He stinks and he doesn't get benched and he doesn't face any media/public scrutiny.

Smh
The leeway Morris gets from Ty is incredible. If RoCo plays, he’s in a very short leash. A couple of bad shots or blown defensively assignment and he’s yanked. Morris gets away with stuff like that for whole games.

The leeway Morris gets from Ty is incredible. If RoCo plays, he’s in a very short leash. A couple of bad shots or blown defensively assignment and he’s yanked. Morris gets away with stuff like that for whole games.
I agree 100%

If Marcus Morris alleviated any issues the clippers have... Just 1 issue, I wouldn't be mad at him at all.

But...

Does he make wide open shots consistently? No
Does he stay in front of his man on defense? No
Is he on time in rotation on defense? No
He's a big man, does he help in the rebounding effort? No

What's he on the court for then?

Change one of the "no's" to a yes and I'm not even mad at Marcus Morris.

The clippers are playing 4 on 5 when Marcus Morris is on the court.

There's a reason why he didn't guard jokic the other night. He should've been the perfect defender to pick up jokic full court and front him in the post.

But Lue knew jokic would whip his a** all game.

Smh

Norman Powell should've been pulled right after he complained to the ref and that pass sailed out of bounds.

After, he misses a layup and bricks a forced contested 3.

Van gundy is right. This team says they want to win a ring. But it's all talk. Going to bed.

Reactions: HIM
We got like 3 guys total who can be trusted when you need them and Lue doesn’t play 2 of them. Lue is really gonna let Morris get him fired.

Norm getting a tech when he was open for a corner 3 is the newest addition to our idiotic turnovers. Glad I canceled my season tickets :lol:

why tf are you gon let russ iso when you got a min left and just cut the lead to 5?

pg is as non chalant with the ball and turnovers as russ is aggressive

again kawhi aint gettin touches

Kawhi was bad today too. But not nearly as bad as everybody else.

I’m not sure how Lue makes it beyond this season. Frank might be gone too for the Russ signing. Lue saying he’s still figuring out his rotation is astonishing. He’s used that line since game 1 :rofl: :smh:

i really dont know what the team has to do to get rid of this stink off of them

this “we chill and gon play with no intensity and just let our talent win the game for us attitude” haunts them and been haunting them since lob city/doc years

only year they never had that was when they were borderline playoff team then pg and kawhi came and its back to the same attitude and lack of effort and when their backed against the wall, its too late

and as much as they think they can turn it on with a flip of a switch, theyre kidding themself

i feel like kawhi and mann and maybe zu got those in them but mann barely plays now and kawhi just gets tired carrying so much load and thats why he barely plays d against the other teams best

Kawhi was bad today too. But not nearly as bad as everybody else.

I’m not sure how Lue makes it beyond this season. Frank might be gone too for the Russ signing. Lue saying he’s still figuring out his rotation is astonishing. He’s used that line since game 1 :rofl: :smh:
Kawhi wasn’t great like his last several games but the fact that the offense didn’t run through him in the last 4 mins is crazy! It also crazy to me that we are still trying to figure out line ups and not having an identity this time of year. Over 60+ turnovers in 3 games.

Reactions: HIM
kawhi was good at 23/5/5 and shot 50% from the 3 and considering he is already a butt of jokes after two games with huge minutes and playing spectacularly, his effort today was still way more than anyone else on the team

russ signing is just bad, team is already turnover prone and you add him and play him as much, he isnt as bad but when you look at the numbers but those missed shots and turnovers looked horrendous and makes you wonder if youre watching the nba

no coincidence this teams 0-3 with russ

i really dont know what the team has to do to get rid of this stink off of them

this “we chill and gon play with no intensity and just let our talent win the game for us attitude” haunts them and been haunting them since lob city/doc years

only year they never had that was when they were borderline playoff team then pg and kawhi came and its back to the same attitude and lack of effort and when their backed against the wall, its too late

and as much as they think they can turn it on with a flip of a switch, theyre kidding themself

i feel like kawhi and mann and maybe zu got those in them but mann barely plays now and kawhi just gets tired carrying so much load and thats why he barely plays d against the other teams best

The WCF year was the year. Pat Bev, Mann, Kawhi, and even PG were dogs that year. Ingles put an end to that. Then we got rid of the heart of the team :smh:

the ayton lob overshadowed the fact that pg missed two free throws to seal that game and i still believe they woulda made the finals had they won that game and stealing a game at phoenix

probably wouldnt beat the bucks but at least they finally made it to that stage

im just a masochist because i keep watching these games
Seriously. Feel like I need a couple games off for blood pressure regulation, other health reasons.

The Russ signing really was dumb. And I don’t say that because he’s been playing terrible for us, but we already had a bit of an identity/continuity problem and just added a level of complication to it.

The only chance we have of saving this season is a Morris injury. Lue will not stop playing him unless he's physically unable to.

problem is that if ty is looking at the +/-, morris doesnt seem too bad but he benefits from playing with the starters so its very misleading

Back
Top Bottom