OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Nothing you can do about monk going off. But we literally had 5 turnovers on 6 possessions to cut a 13 point lead to 3 in less than 2 minutes 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

The game was a wrap then. Im just glad nobody got hurt in the unnecessary OT

or mann

i dont think he played in the 4th, 1st ot and then maybe the last 30 sec od the 2nd ot?

the turnovers couldnt be overcome and its the besties pg and russ too

just… just hate this team sometimes

PG being best friends with Russ is only fitting :lol:

I know Kawhi hates everybody tonight.

Last edited:
Kings fan here. Went to the game tonight. Anyone want a Batum wobblehead? Lol. Live in Alhambra. It’s yours if you wanna pick it up.

Reactions: HIM
Kings fan here. Went to the game tonight. Anyone want a Batum wobblehead? Lol. Live in Alhambra. It’s yours if you wanna pick it up.

I’m cool off the bobblehead but alhambra is dope. Me and my girl go to main st to eat like every other weekend :lol:

Mann only playing 17 minutes in a 58 minute game is inexcusable. I know Ty likes to experiment with combos, but we only have 20 games left. Time to just win.

If we won last night we would have been just 2 losses behind the Kings with one more win than them. Huge blown opportunity.

i just cant get over it just because i know this team will give away games to rest players so they cant afford to lose any of these super winnable games

i just cant get over it just because i know this team will give away games to rest players so they cant afford to lose any of these super winnable games
Feel like there have been a lot of those kind of Ls this season. At least 5, probably more.

Kawhi hits a big fadeaway, 147-136 clippers. Then with 2:46 to go...

1. Westbrook kicks the ball out of bounds. Turnover.

2. With 2:37 left, the kings score so fast that the league pass cameras don't even catch it. 147-138 clippers.

3. 2:31 to go, pg ripped at half court by Fox, layup at 2:27 147-140 clippers.

4. 2:14 pg telegraphs a cross court pass that's intercepted and laid in by the kings. 147-142 clippers.

5. At 2:04 dead ball turnover. Offensive foul Norman Powell. (Don't get me started on this guy foul hunting all game instead of just playing solid)
Camera pans to the dumb a** look on pg's face and then to the disgusted ty Lue.

6. At 1:58 Fox walks in for a layup on Westbrook's poor defense. He gave absolutely no resistance on this layup. 147-144 clippers.

After missed 3 by Batum after a near turnover, kings grab offensive rebound, ends up in a sabonis layup at 1:22. 147-146 clippers. (This is the only shot the clippers got up in the last 6 possessions. 1 missed shot, 5 turnovers)

2 free throws by pg, followed by missed 3 by kings. 59s left. 149-146 clippers (with the ball)

Clippers get a decent shot. Wide open Batum 3, missed. My only problem with this is that shot came with 10-11 seconds left on the shot clock. Shot rims out with about 40 secs left.

Powell fouls monk with 33secs left. Monk makes both. 149-148 clippers 33 secs left.

Westbrook layup 15 secs left. 151-148 clippers.

Fox walks in for a layup again, Powell is the victim this time. 151-150 clippers.

Pg fouled with 8 seconds left, hits both free throws. 153-150 clippers.

7. at this point the czar on the broadcast is talking about fouling and sending the kings to the line for 2. Why this wasn't done is beyond mind boggling.

monk hits game tying 3 with 1.1 left.

OT.

I just numbered the mistakes and turnovers. This is just regulation.

clippers basketball at it's finest.

I've got it out, wooosaaaah. I'm over it. On to the next one.

Last edited:
Feel like there have been a lot of those kind of Ls this season. At least 5, probably more.

they also got a few wins where they couldve easily fumbled like that last phoenix game, so much stupidity im surprised they pulled out the w

5. At 2:04 dead ball turnover. Offensive foul Norman Powell. (Don't get me started on this guy foul hunting all game instead of just playing solid)
Camera pans to the dumb a** look on pg's face and then to the disgusted ty Lue.

This was also PG’s fault because he didn’t get back to give the inbounder another option. Just like that stretch of 3 straight turnovers in 10 seconds vs PHX last week. PG should not be initiating the offense or bringing up the ball in the 4th. He’ll turn the ball over at least once, guaranteed.

This was also PG’s fault because he didn’t get back to give the inbounder another option. Just like that stretch of 3 straight turnovers in 10 seconds vs PHX last week. PG should not be initiating the offense or bringing up the ball in the 4th. He’ll turn the ball over at least once, guaranteed.
And we brought in one of the few other high usage guys who’s as sloppy with the ball as PG is. Oy vey.

crazy stat is kawhi scored his highest as a clip with 44 and shot ~73% yet he couldnt take those last second shots and give them the biggest chance to win

Norm got tripped on a fastbreak layup: no-call and it ends up in a 3 for denver. :smh: :smh:

-edit-

The replay was so much worse than i thiught

denver getting every call. Not having zubac is killing us. Any news on his injury?

Back
Top Bottom