OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

results not bad, it helps the clips a bit

thank you lakers for beating the suns, narrows the gap for homecourt
mavs and dubs a wash so as long as one wins and the other loses it helps the clips
thank you blazers for beating the jazz, pushes them back down further
screw you hawks, cant hold on to the damn lead but its minny so fingers crossed they do what minny does

clips revenge games against okc tomorrow, better come out with that first 5 min energy from yesterday and keep it for at least more than 5 min and finally tie it up with the suns

take it one game at a time

1679546893845.gif
No I need Clips to lose that game so OKC can stay ahead of Lakers.

Was that the 1st blow out of the season for our Clipps? I don't recall the last time they blew out a team by that many? Although it took almost the entire game to get to that result. It's amazing what this team is capable of when playing guys that can play basketball. I guess a couple positive things that came to PG no being the lineup is less ISO and PG handling the ball. We saw more ball movement and the offense just flowed a lot better. The ball was swinging and guys making decisive moves, not just standing around.

Now I know this is a small sample size and by now means this team can win it all without PG but this flow and movement can work when PG is back. Gonna need Ty to use this tape whenever he thinks about playing Morris in the 4th.

looking at it, it did require a close perfect game from kawhi (i think he was 7-7 in the first and only missed two shots the rest of the game?)

3-4 from the deep, 32/6/6 plus 4 steals

definitely great to see the bench pick it up though (and they are very capable) and really just hope ty learned something

thank you kangz for beating the suns, light the beam
thank you hornets for beating the mavs, MJ > Lebron (not as GM)
you suck doc, mvp was suppose to beat the dubs

and congrats to kennard for 10 3s, you are missed….

1679724987181.gif

It is real, sadly.

When being a “players coach” goes wrong. He will deservedly get fired over this type of stuff if/when we continue to lose in the postseason. Like Insaid earlier, we need Mook to strain his calf or sprain his ankle if we want to win.

why tf is morris so scared to shoot?

dude is open and goes pump fake, try and drive then get trapped and leads to nowhere

this is whole repertoire and he does it over and iver and over again

why tf is morris so scared to shoot?

dude is open and goes pump fake, try and drive then get trapped and leads to nowhere

this is whole repertoire and he does it over and iver and over again
If he’s not going to shoot there is absolutely zero reason for him to be out there. Zero.

If he’s not going to shoot there is absolutely zero reason for him to be out there. Zero.

yup

at least with convington, dude attacks and lets it fly, part of its because he doesnt know when he’ll be out on the court but theres no fear there and he defends much better

just no idea what bs ty is talkin mg about up there

Back
Top Bottom