OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I’m fine with acquiring Harden. He’s a better facilitator than anyone we currently have, so that would be a benefit.

I honestly don’t care all that much who’s on the roster as long as whoever are best players are can be healthy for the playoffs. :rolleyes

if its a big 3 the clips are trying to make, then that means its got to be powell (and morris) thats on the move + some picks

they got to keep mann though and covington could stay and get some valuable pt then maybe russ would be more inclined to sign with his bestie in the team

i assume with harden not being able to extend and this being a one year rental, we are just going all in on next season before blowing up the Kawhi/PG era?

KJ Martin good pickup as well. think this is just the start of us getting ready to replace guys for a harden trade

dealing with morey is going to be a nightmre, dude is going to drag it out until he gets what he wants

dealing with morey is going to be a nightmre, dude is going to drag it out until he gets what he wants
Yeah. Bet Morey is demanding Mann. If he’s being to much of a ****, Clips could pivot to trying to get LaVine instead of Harden.

can you blame us?

1688282617567.jpeg

clips are screwed in their group for the tourney, they cant beat the nuggest and pelicans for some reason and mavs is always tough for them too

couldve been the throphy they paraded in the new arena next year

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve disliked the concept of the in-season tournament since the idea was first floated. Now I absolutely hate it :lol: :smh:

Preston, man. He looks the part. Plays exactly like the concept of a traditional PG. But something is just missing.

So, today, I was thinking about how much I hated Rodney McGruder and I wondered...

Who's the most hated clipper from a fans perspective?

Back
Top Bottom