OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

3-0 on a 3 game back to back can't be mad at that :smokin

All the sports networks real quiet now. They were more than happy to keep touting our losses when Harden joined but now we got crickets SMH.

Glad PG is looking out for the future. Everyone being healthy is key.

One day rest then Dubs tomorrow. Let's see if we can get that W

harden brings what CP3 used to bring. Steady, reliable, methodical, playmaking. Love it.
Espectially late in the game. Just pick n roll these mfs to death.

Kawhi is a monster

TMann’s defense is spectacular

Coffey stepping up big time. Wish he could have hit a couple of those wide open 3’s but good game overall.

Zu being Zu

We looking a lot more comfortable out there and the team is really gelling. Harden is definitely that steady PG we needed these last few yrs and the Brew Master/Folger Solider played really well in PG13 absence. Hoping to keep the steak going!

I really appreciate that harden makes a big, concentrated effort to get zu involved in the offense... And early.

Too many times prior to harden, the clippers played 3 on 5... With Westbrook being no serious threat from the outside and zu not involved at all.

Imo

I really appreciate that harden makes a big, concentrated effort to get zu involved in the offense... And early.

Too many times prior to harden, the clippers played 3 on 5... With Westbrook being no serious threat from the outside and zu not involved at all.

Imo
Get over the Westbrook thing, man. He’s not going anywhere. And he does some good things off the bench.

Get over the Westbrook thing, man. He’s not going anywhere. And he does some good things off the bench.
I know bro.

I really do appreciate the things he's done well, and gave him props for changing the narrative after leaving the Lakers.

We've all had players on our own team that we don't like (for basketball reasons)

So I don't think I've been unfair in my critique... He's just not my favorite.

My post really wasn't meant to take a shot at Westbrook.

I just appreciate that zu is involved in the offense. It makes it easier for everyone on the floor

Imo

just got to accept russ is gon be one step forward, one ste back and sometimes two

like right now, bad clank on offense which led to fastbreak for the knicks and tuss goes running and fouls for an and one

its a 5pt swing and kind of kills the clips momentum and led to a 9-0 run

thise are the type of thing which russ gives you more often than not

when its good its great but its mostly great because most of the time its bad

but he aint goin nowhere

I always wondered if it was the players doing that, management or medical staff?
I’m honestly not sure. I assume Kawhi had some input in him sitting back-to-back. Not sure about PG. I don’t know there was a game last season when PG didn’t play in an overtime period because he was on a minutes restriction and he wasn’t happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom