OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

shocked me too because steph was driving pass him most of the game too

i think he is just saving it up for later or for the playoffs

he probably can only do it for a few minutes a game maxed before gassing out

To use a very technical, analytical basketball term, this team is just on some bull **** too often. It’s not roster construction or chemistry, it’s effort.

There was an obvious difference between how hard they played in the 1st half of today’s game v. the second half.

look I been saying it.
as long we in the playoffs will judge the team.

the west is wild

same record as gsw

still a crazy win especially with around 1:40 left and kawhi did the behind the back pass turnover then pg with the clear path foul, i really thought it was over

and brodie must be ecstatic to be in there the last minutes of the game and props for securing the rebound and pg making that 3

get that win against nuggets next

Last edited:
Lue said Plumlee started jogging 2 days ago. Today is exactly one month since his injury. Initial timeline was 2 months. Looks like he might be back by the new year. I really Hope Lue plays all 3 bigs. Play the hot hand

Kawhi
PG
Harden
Powell
Zu/Theis

is just a damn good line-up because it makes it super tough to double and ty just has to figure this out instead of insisting russ be out there

plus with harden distributing and the team taking advantage of mismatches (because its hard to defend lengthy wings and with guards with good handles and with range) and the team becomes pretty good on offense

theis hitting the occasional 3s also stretches out the court and pulls his defender, gives everyone else room to go one on one and thats when ty can rely on talent to take over from time to time

defense still has a long way to go but theyve been able to battle out there and for some reason this tea is still top 10 in that regard so they must be doing something right

grabbing rebounds is key too, so far zu has 9 and theis has 11 plus 8 for PG and russ each, just a little extra effort goes a long way

great win especially after being down by 15 and the nuggets starting like 8-9 in threes(?)

crazy though, ty gives up when down by 14 with 4min left, nuggets are down by 8/9 with a minute left and still fighting

wow if we can play like this somewhat consistently….

Everybody played great. Shoutout to Zu. He’s been back to his old self for a couple weeks now.

Russ with some huge plays too

finally televised on espn

need to get the loss back from earlier in the season against these jazz

Team is getting better. Harden needs to play harden ball at times and get to 20/10 to really see the vision.

Kawhi got busy tonight

Reactions: HIM
had a dinner so missed the game last night. Juet watched the clippervision replay. Great game. Little stumble in the 4th but immediately went on a 9-0 run to get it back to 17.

Zu has been lights out. My apologies

had a dinner so missed the game last night. Juet watched the clippervision replay. Great game. Little stumble in the 4th but immediately went on a 9-0 run to get it back to 17.

Zu has been lights out. My apologies
No need for apologies, Zu was trash for a while. I got the impression from Brian Seimen during a game a couple weeks ago that he had been playing hurt and that was part of the problem.

No need for apologies, Zu was trash for a while. I got the impression from Brian Seimen during a game a couple weeks ago that he had been playing hurt and that was part of the problem.

Yea, I caught that too. He said he had a bad back but we didn’t have any other centers so zu played through it. Makes me feel even worse :lol:

If Kobe Brown can slow down and start hitting the open 3ball, he’s gonna be a great fit. Think he was the pick we got in the kennard trade

team commentators are just annoying af

these portland dudes says in every possession that they were fouled on offense and then fouled on offense

edit: now they giving scoot an “assist” because he was arguing with powell for a simons 3 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom