OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

damn, i have no freaking idea how they pulled it off, i had guests and just turned it off when they were down by 20+(?) and just saw they won by 2

got see how the hell that happened

damn, i have no freaking idea how they pulled it off, i had guests and just turned it off when they were down by 20+(?) and just saw they won by 2

got see how the hell that happened

Cliffs Notes version: Actually played with some intensity in the second half, Cavs shooting came back down to Earth, PG got aggressive in the 4th and both made shots and got to the FT line. Amir, Mann, Russ and Plumlee all made contributions.

FN (PJ stinks and should never play, even though he appears to play hard when he’s in; no coincidence he didn’t play at all during the comeback run).

appreciate the summary

i also read harden didnt play the last 1.5 quarters because of a sore foot but supposedly not serious

still good to hear there are still some life into this team

this move by pg is filthy

got the two big fumbling around the ground

then said no no on the other end

Last edited:
clips need 2 wins to lock in the 4th seed, 1 more wins and they avoid the play in altogether

harden is questionable tonight so its all on pg against his rival book (with kd and beal fully healthy) so we’ll see if they can pull off the same intensity as the last few games and if russ can lead them to a W

i think the best scenario is still against the suns int he 1st round because i think the mavs new bigs addition is going to overpower the clips and boards going to be super lopsided but theres really no point in arguing unless harden and especially kawhi is healthy

So Similar to the end of last season. Didn’t we also have a back2back with PHX at the end of last season?

very nice start

teams motivated and out on a mission

now lets see if they can keep it up with the the thin bench

also showing why i prefer to go against this team in the 1st rd

russ masterclass int he first half

when bones goes in there for him, feels like he is about to shoot the suns back into the game

IMG_0610.jpeg

They basically stopped calling fouls on the Suns. But we got to get it together.

bones is so bad out there, cant convince me there no better pg alternative out there in the g league or in fa

also not good that pg stopped making shots all of a sudden

sheesh

ty shouldnt have tried to match the smallball, put plumlee in there if zu is out

gon have to lockdown in the 4th

Back
Top Bottom