Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

So did anyone go to the rally besides myself?? Was this broadcasted on FSN?

There where more than 10k people there. They had a stage mounted on the visitor's dugout.

They gave us free rally towels, all food, drinks and Dodger Dogs were $2. Not bad, but there's were gigantic lines all the way up to the restrooms.

And as always, Tommy Lasorda gave an inspirational speech to the crowd, and got all amped up.

Got to see Maury Wills, Kenny Landreaux, Bobby Castillo, Don Newcombe, Tommy Davis, and Lou Johnson.
Plus the fellas came in at 7:30pm from the Charter bus from LAX to greet the fans.

Manny said that he'll give it his all only if the Dodgers bring him back the season
laugh.gif

When Joe Torre was speaking, he said that this team will work harder, run harder, and give it their all, as he was saying that, Manny was waving his fingersaying NO.
laugh.gif

The team had a look of surprise when they arrived, like they didn't expect so many people there.
It was fun.

yeah it was on FSN, I regretted not going. But at the same time I am, I should be saving up my cash for being there this weekend with how the economy is going.These guys in the playoffs is the last big of free spending i'll be doing for awhile
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

yeah it was on FSN, I regretted not going. But at the same time I am, I should be saving up my cash for being there this weekend with how the economy is going. These guys in the playoffs is the last big of free spending i'll be doing for awhile
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's right, you are driving all the way from Long Beach right?

Gas must be a &^&%.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

yeah it was on FSN, I regretted not going. But at the same time I am, I should be saving up my cash for being there this weekend with how the economy is going. These guys in the playoffs is the last big of free spending i'll be doing for awhile
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's right, you are driving all the way from Long Beach right?

Gas must be a &^&%.

dude you already know. It's always when i'm having the most fun that some sort of financial problems arise from the ashes somehow. I'll enjoy itwhile I can thats for sure
smokin.gif

See you guys there for game 3. Got the all you can eat section. Row 3.

Have they started selling tickets for the NLCS?

would love to go on sunday.. trying to get tickets.. hard to do with all the bandwagon cubs fans who are as annoying as red sox fans, buyin them all up...

they are gonna find out quick to keep their mouths shut.. dodger fans do me proud!

I hate posting in two threads, redundant as hell (USC Game Thread/ AP&USA Today Poll Thread/ Official College Football Thread
laugh.gif
). Being that it is the NLDS, I will post in that thread, I actually think itmight be time to bid adieu to this thread. Will try to post in this thread, but might turn ghost. It will be like leaving the wife for the mistress,
eek.gif

LET's GO DODGERS !
smokin.gif

IRONMAN
you may know....
tailgating usually isnt allowed @ dodger stadium. but with so many people, the playoff atmosphere, and the high spirits....will they shut %*+% down if they seeu with a grill?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

562 where u sitting on saturday? wheres errrbody else sitting?
anybody tailgating??

dude i'm in the outer reserves for game 3, loge for game 4

I'm up for some tailgating. or some beer drinking session before we pass the turnstiles
smokin.gif

IF there's a game 4 (sweep would be ideal obviously) I'll be there with my friend way before the game getting my
pimp.gif
on if any of theregulars from the thread are interested.

also can anyone who's good with photoshop throw a Dodgers hat on Don Vito for me? appreciate it

IRONMAN
you may know....
tailgating usually isnt allowed @ dodger stadium. but with so many people, the playoff atmosphere, and the high spirits....will they shut %*+% down if they see u with a grill?
As soon as security spots the smoke your party is done. However, and I know it is not as fun, but make some sandwiches, chips, etc. You know,%#!# that doesn't require a grill. Get a cooler and load it up with beer and chill in the parking lot. Security usually turns the other cheek when itcomes to people drinking in the parking lot. I would recommend getting to the stadium early. There will be plenty of people getting stuck in the parking lotsince they think it is cool trying to get to Dodger Stadium between 6:45 - 7:10. First pitch is at 7pm, if you don't hit the gate by 6:15-6:30, youwon't see it. So get to the stadium early, and get your rally towel.

You guys.

Please whomever is going to game 3 and 4, its already been said that Cubs fans are trying to hog the tickets. Please make sure they get harassed. I'mtrying my best to get some $$$.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

Yeah they are available to buy.

Ya'll flyin out to Chicago for the NLCS? My Laker brethren, I'm so proud of you guys.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

Ya'll flyin out to Chicago for the NLCS? My Laker brethren, I'm so proud of you guys.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Please stop, why so much cockiness? I guess 100 years will do that to ya guys huh
laugh.gif
. See you in the Laker threads my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Please stop, why so much cockiness? I guess 100 years will do that to ya guys huh
laugh.gif
. See you in the Laker threads my man
pimp.gif

Nah man, I'm more then aware of our 100 years. I'ma dork wit jokes is all, pay me no mind.
wink.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

Ya'll flyin out to Chicago staying in LA for the NLCS? My Laker brethren, I'm so proud of you guys.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Let's go dodgers......

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ $200 / Ticket for Pavilion row A LF, 2006 vs the Mets Igot row A for $60
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h2]Dodgers vs. Cubs - Home Game # 1 - Row A, FRONT Row! - $1[/h2]
Reply to: [email protected][sup][?][/sup]
Date: 2008-09-29, 11:46PM PDT

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs
Saturday, October 4th @ Dodger Stadium

- TWO tickets for NLDS game #3 (home game #1 for the Dodgers)
- Row A, section 309
- Left-center field pavilion, with a perfect view of Manny Ramirez
- Catch a home run ball (I caught one from these seats in 2006!)

$400 total for both tickets ($200 each)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom