Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

pimp.gif
excellent win tonight

I was driving from work when Loney hit that GS.. I almost crashed from how I was into the game.. Anyway, thought I was going to be able to scoop up some tickets from a friend's family member who works @ the Stadium but they could only get Top Deck at the moment. But if they move onto the NLCS I'll be getting my tickets from them for sure.
Who do you know?

I put in an order yesterday for Inner Reserve seats, and I was accomodated.

A lot of single seats are available, internally for now, but they open them up to the public before the game. So if you want a ticket and don't mind beingseperated from your group, that is your best bet for face value.

you guys better move NOW if you're looking into NLCS tickets, during the 8th when the dodgers closed out the inning, I was looking at 4 seats in row L inthe all you can eat. after they got the 2nd out in the last of the 9th, it was up to row P, last out it was row X

I knew the Dodgers were gonna win big.

Even when they were down 2-0. Lowe is a big game pitcher and with Manny in our lineup I knew we would have opportunities to score runs.

Let's do it again 2morrow.....
pimp.gif

you guys better move NOW if you're looking into NLCS tickets, during the 8th when the dodgers closed out the inning, I was looking at 4 seats in row L in the all you can eat. after they got the 2nd out in the last of the 9th, it was up to row P, last out it was row X
The internal allotment hasn't been opened yet,
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

you guys better move NOW if you're looking into NLCS tickets, during the 8th when the dodgers closed out the inning, I was looking at 4 seats in row L in the all you can eat. after they got the 2nd out in the last of the 9th, it was up to row P, last out it was row X
wink.gif

laugh.gif
but we don't get in on that though I was speaking for us commoners

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, if your money is right, I would jump on them tonight. They will begone by game time tomorrow. If we win tomorrow, fuggetaboutit!

I was driving from work when Loney hit that GS.. I almost crashed from how I was into the game.. Anyway, thought I was going to be able to scoop up some tickets from a friend's family member who works @ the Stadium but they could only get Top Deck at the moment. But if they move onto the NLCS I'll be getting my tickets from them for sure.
Who do you know?

I put in an order yesterday for Inner Reserve seats, and I was accomodated.

A lot of single seats are available, internally for now, but they open them up to the public before the game. So if you want a ticket and don't mind being seperated from your group, that is your best bet for face value.

I don't know them by name. It's one of my friend's uncles. Yeah, he was able to get Top Deck or Reserve today for Saturday but my frienddidn't want to get those seats... for some reason he wants either Pavilions or Field seats
tired.gif
.. I had already given him the cash for my tickets but he backed out and indoing that he also assumed I didn't want those seats..
sick.gif

Either way, seats or no seats to a game I hope we move onto the next two rounds. I was too young to really capture in '88 so this playoff ride would be
pimp.gif

I dunno man, as many times as i've gone to games and NOT sat in the top deck, sitting up there when I was there last Friday, the seats arent even that bad.There is not a single bad seat at the ravine...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, if your money is right, I would jump on them tonight. They will be gone by game time tomorrow. If we win tomorrow, fuggetaboutit!

just spent about $600 dude...
4 tickets:
Los Angeles Dodgers League Championship Series - Home Game 1
Dodger Stadium
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, Oct 10, 2008
07:10 PM
Seat Location: Section 306PR, Row T

3 tickets:
Los Angeles Dodgers League Championship Series - Home Game 2
Dodger Stadium
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Oct 11, 2008
07:10 PM
Seat Location: Section 312PR, Row D

Reason I hopped on em was... I get a refund in the worst case scenario. I looked at it as a temporary savings
laugh.gif

what a win...i thought we were gonna get smashed when the cube were up 2-0...that grand sLam and that manny homer put it away...smh my head at that cub fan whothrew it back after manny hit it...smh...anyways im surprised we stoLe one in chicago i hope we can sustain this momentum but we have more work to do...GODODGERS!

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

what a win...i thought we were gonna get smashed when the cube were up 2-0...that grand sLam and that manny homer put it away...smh my head at that cub fan who threw it back after manny hit it...smh...anyways im surprised we stoLe one in chicago i hope we can sustain this momentum but we have more work to do...GO DODGERS!

A lot of fans throw it back, specially at Wrigley. I don't know, I don't think I'd throw it back specially after your team is down a couple runs..as if by you throwing it back it the run doesn't count. Maybe if it was a walk-off or something but other than that.. I'm keeping that ball.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I was driving from work when Loney hit that GS.. I almost crashed from how I was into the game..
2 MORE!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol no lie i almost got in a car accident on the freeway when Loney hit that homerun... i jumped and i realize oh damn im driving .. lol ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I felt like an idiot thinking the 1st game of the series was tomorrow. Anyways, extremely happy we won and big. 2 more to go.

pimp.gif

Hoping for a freeway series so I can wear this

archfall08.gif

NEXT GAME 10/2

TV: TBS | RADIO: KABC 790, ESPN Radio

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
Wrigley Field
6:30PM PDT

Billingsley (16-10)

Zambrano (14-6)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

• It's still not known whether the Dodgers will bring GM Ned Colletti back for the final year of his contract. Interesting note from ESPN's Buster Olney - the Andruw Jones signing was engineered by owner Frank McCourt rather than Colletti.
  • Olney feels Brian Cashman is more likely to pursue Derek Lowe than Mark Teixeira.
  • The agent and the writer both expect the Dodgers to make a play to re-sign Ramirez. GM Ned Colletti says he'll give it a shot, but will the Dodgers pay top dollar? Question for commenters - can you think of any other reasonable destinations for Ramirez?

Having cheap firends and someones 21st bday party in vegas in 2 weeks=no chances in hell I make a game and I ant going by myself lol

Thank god for the 630 game start today. At work we was all watching it from the mlb cam on mlb.com, on cell phones(iphone FTW people) getting updates, orradios on giving high fives going in and out of each room and building when the dodgers do something good LOL good times.

Lets win this tonight and close this out easy

dammit i gotta work tonight so im gonna miss the game
mad.gif
...but im gonnna beon yahoo checking the score onLine...can anyone hook me up with a link so i can watch it? thanks in advance GO DODGERS!

Back
Top Bottom