Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

well my cubs were horrendous. the better team won, we were out pitched, out hit. dodgers out played us by a landslide. with that said. good luck to who ever you face in the next round. ill be pulling for you guys. ill always have a spot in my heart for a team led by joe torre. he deserves it after he got shafted by the yanks. congrats to the dodgers.
At the end of the day, you manned up so here you go

cheers-three-mugs.jpg

Hopefully we play the brewers so we can get homefield advantage.

Exactly, but this team on the road was deadly. They played with a chip on their shoulder, so whatever team it takes to go to the series, bring it on.

Not a Dodgers fan but gotta give credit where credit is due...and damn.

The Cubs are simply pathetic come postseason. The Dodgers outplayed them in every single way.

All I need to make this the best post season ever is if those damn Angels can win a $##+%++ game.

No Yankees, Cubs out now ELIMINATE THOSE DAMN RED SOX!

Congrats to the Dodgers.

pimp.gif

i went to Universal stuidos tonight and i never seen so much dodger gear in my life and thats counting been in the stadium
laugh.gif

Remember lets keep this %$%% classy and not act like Cubs fans thinking they were gonna sweep us
sick.gif

Whoever we face in the NLCS, it'll be a grind day in and day out. The Phils offense is just insane and the Brewers lineup from top to bottom is legit.

Post some pictures for the people who went!

PMAC update the thread please.

Time to get my refund on the tickets I had for today
pimp.gif

There's still work to be done though so hopefully the guys enjoyed last night and today but are ready to go this week in the NLCS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What a time to get everything going... Starting Pitching, Hitting, Bullpen...

Looks like we're facing the Phillies. They're up 5-0 in the 4th. Anyone know when Game 1 would be? I checked the Dodgers site and nothing.

So much for a few Cubs fans calling this series a "sweep" for their side, saying Dodgers had no chance. Wow.

I'm so happy right now, I was celebrating all night with my boys.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So much for a few Cubs fans calling this series a "sweep" for their side, saying Dodgers had no chance. Wow.

I'm so happy right now, I was celebrating all night with my boys.

Exactly, ain't no one gonna hand them nothing.

I hope the boys stay focused, the Phils stadium gets pretty loud, so I hope our squad has nerves of steel.

I'd love to get 1 in Philly, but 2 would be perfect
devil.gif

It'll be a tough series! Let's get ittt!!!!

Congrats to the Dodgers!
Once the Dodgers won, I took off to the nearest bar and got my drink on. just 3 drinks haha
Philies next, we got'em, we'll kill them.

I feel the magic. . .

^goosebumps! so awesome..

damn 100 dollar playoff tickets.. where are the fun funds when you need them...

oh well.. season tickets next year..

Back
Top Bottom