Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

mad.gif
Stupid Stephen Drew, you and your brother are bums!

Holy +%$%, this isn't a good start by Maddux (3rd bad start). Is Honeycutt doing anything about Maddux's mechanics? It might be his release point orsomething because it seems like his pitches won't stay down.

If he keeps it down, let the defense make plays.

We're fortunate to only give SD 1 run in the first inning.

Comon' Dodgers, also 5P is such a weird game time start.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Heading out the game tonight!.. can't beat $12 Loge seats..

Code: Peanut in case some of you need it.. believe it works on Infield Reserve and Loge only...
I tried for some Loge tickets for Wednesday's game but came up with this:

[h4]There is a problem with your request[/h4]

• The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again.

I believe it was only for today's game
ohwell.gif
.. the only other one Iknow if for Friday's game vs Arizona.. the code is Flyalaska.. I think it's also for Infield Reserve & Loge for $25? - not sure about the price.

The game was
pimp.gif

Holy +%$%, this isn't a good start by Maddux (3rd bad start). Is Honeycutt doing anything about Maddux's mechanics? It might be his release point or something because it seems like his pitches won't stay down.
Seriously, Greg Maddux is a cool dude, but I could picture Maddux giving Honeycutt the ultimate stoneface "I need to work on what? I won 350+ games %$%%#, leave me alone I'm drinking my wine."

Funny story. A couple of the guys were watching the Dbag/Card game in the clubhouse and Russell Martin walks in from the weight room, says "This is whatI think of this game!" and proceeds to turn the TV off,
laugh.gif

They just got to keep on winning and not worry about the Dbags. Winning takes care of everything. Too bad the Cards are in a funk similar to the one we werein last week.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Holy +%$%, this isn't a good start by Maddux (3rd bad start). Is Honeycutt doing anything about Maddux's mechanics? It might be his release point or something because it seems like his pitches won't stay down.
Seriously, Greg Maddux is a cool dude, but I could picture Maddux giving Honeycutt the ultimate stoneface "I need to work on what? I won 350 + games %$%%#, leave me alone I'm drinking my wine."

Funny story. A couple of the guys were watching the Dbag/Card game in the clubhouse and Russell Martin walks in from the weight room, says "This is what I think of this game!" and proceeds to turn the TV off,
laugh.gif

They just got to keep on winning and not worry about the Dbags. Winning takes care of everything. Too bad the Cards are in a funk similar to the one we were in last week.

pimp.gif
... I know we watch the standings all year long butthat's what the mentality should be. They need to take care of their own and not worry about things they cannot control.

Good for Russ.

laugh.gif
I really felt bad for this asian dude pitching for the Padres, dude looked helpless on the mound.

We already know what's going on in the desert
devil.gif

dont get your hopes up about kershaw, we've made just about every pitcher we've faced this year look like cy young. we have a pretty decent triple aline up

Andre Ethier, a walk, a single, a triple and homerun .... all he needs is a double!

Falkenborg still thinks he's rocking a Dodger jersey

Oh no, no more injuries.

Hope Juan Pierre is ok, but the way he was in pain doesn't look too good.

Alright ironman, here's a new question:

Ever since jeff kent went down with the old's man knee syndrome ... how has the clubhouse been? Does everyone seem to be more loose?

Because coincidence or not, the team looks younger and fresher out on the field since the cowboys departure.

I believe we're 1 1/2 games back, cards take care of business tomorrow, and so do the dodgers we can be 1/2 back. That sounds nice after the big disastervs Phillies & Nats
laugh.gif

What a perfect scenario right now, leading up to the Dodgers v. AZ series.

The bats have come alive, and the pitching has taken care of business.

NEXT GAME 9/3

TV: PRIME-HD | RADIO: KABC 790, KHJ 930

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
Dodger Stadium
7:10PM PDT

LeBlanc (0-0)

Kuroda (7-10)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

[table][tr][td]West[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]E#[/td] [td]L10[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]vs E[/td] [td]vs C[/td] [td]vs W[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]vs R[/td] [td]vs L[/td] [td]XTRA[/td] [td]1-RUN[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]X W-L[/td] [td]LAST GAME[/td] [td]NEXT GAME[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]68[/td] [td].507[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]14-17[/td] [td]35-21[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]39-31[/td] [td]31-37[/td] [td]44-51[/td] [td]26-17[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]17-18[/td] [td]634[/td] [td]609[/td] [td]72-66[/td] [td]9/2 v STL, L 2-8[/td] [td]9/3 v STL, LIVE
live.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]70[/td] [td].496[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]W4[/td] [td]16-18[/td] [td]20-17[/td] [td]28-25[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]41-30[/td] [td]28-40[/td] [td]46-51[/td] [td]23-19[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]17-21[/td] [td]578[/td] [td]568[/td] [td]71-68[/td] [td]9/2 v SD, W 8-4[/td] [td]9/3 v SD, 10:10P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]74[/td] [td].471[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]15-18[/td] [td]20-16[/td] [td]24-32[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]38-30[/td] [td]28-44[/td] [td]43-59[/td] [td]23-15[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]22-18[/td] [td]656[/td] [td]708[/td] [td]65-75[/td] [td]9/2 v SF, W 6-5[/td] [td]9/3 v SF, LIVE
live.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]59[/td] [td]79[/td] [td].428[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]L5[/td] [td]19-13[/td] [td]9-28[/td] [td]25-26[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]30-39[/td] [td]29-40[/td] [td]45-52[/td] [td]14-27[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]26-18[/td] [td]530[/td] [td]649[/td] [td]56-82[/td] [td]9/2 @ COL, L 5-6[/td] [td]9/3 @ COL, LIVE
live.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]85[/td] [td].384[/td] [td]17.0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L2[/td] [td]12-16[/td] [td]13-21[/td] [td]25-33[/td] [td]3-15[/td] [td]32-39[/td] [td]21-46[/td] [td]37-52[/td] [td]16-33[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]15-25[/td] [td]533[/td] [td]649[/td] [td]57-81[/td] [td]9/2 @ LAD, L 4-8[/td] [td]9/3 @ LAD, 10:10P[/td] [/tr][/table]

• Dodgers owner Frank McCourt is "fixated" on the team's recent unsuccessful free agent signings. You have to wonder if he'll direct Ned Colletti to exercise caution this winter. Heyman's sources say McCourt intends to stick with Colletti for '09.
  • Greg Maddux is "said by friends to want to return next year." Tim Keown wrote in April that Maddux told teammates this is his last season.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ colleti still being in L.A

Comon Cards & Giants
sick.gif
The scores are looking good so far
nerd.gif

ok. I'm just kind of thinking out loud here.
I was hearing Russell Martin has refused to sign a long term deal, instead opting for one year deals.
Also, I heard the Dodgers let Casey Blake walk this offseason, move Russell to 3rd, and make a run at Varitek (McCourt loves those Boston guys) and a run atSabbathia.
I could've sworn I hear this over this past weekend, but I was so drunk off and on and that I don't remember where.
anybody else hear something like this?

-J-

Back
Top Bottom