Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

Tupac, what section are you in. I'm section 312RF row F.

Can wait for tomorrow, I'm really hopping for an upset win tomorrow.

Bright Nikes, your just not looking in the right places. Last Friday I saw some tickets on Ebay for 4 Left Pavilion row c go for 70.00 and nobody bid on them.I forgot to bid them also.

Yea prices are insane
I saw 2 on ebay in pavillion row a go for $100 each, which isn't bad....but at the end of the day, these are $20 seats we're talking about
I recommend buying game 4 tix now for those interested. Just make sure the seller states you'll get your money back. Cuz if you wait....its gonna skyrocketfor game 4 too

I can't stand these cocky @$# cubs fans, who ain't done nothing.

I'm looking at the right places for tix, I just wanted to show an example at how insanely inflated tickets are going. Mr Jordan hit on the head, these are$20 seats we're talking about.

Anyways, please for you guys going to the games - give the Cubs fans H-E-L-L
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm looking at the right places for tix, I just wanted to show an example at how insanely inflated tickets are going. Mr Jordan hit on the head, these are $20 seats we're talking about.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
You should see them at Dodger Stadium, oh especially the lady Cubs fans, annoying as hell.

So Mr. Jordan, 562, and tupac, please give them hell for all of us on Saturday.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm looking at the right places for tix, I just wanted to show an example at how insanely inflated tickets are going. Mr Jordan hit on the head, these are $20 seats we're talking about.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
You should see them at Dodger Stadium, oh especially the lady Cubs fans, annoying as hell.

I could only imagine how many cub fans are gonna be at the Ravine. Did you get any tix FB23?

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I could only imagine how many cub fans are gonna be at the Ravine. Did you get any tix FB23?
Lots and lots.

Originally Posted by aRog27

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I could only imagine how many BANDWAGONER cub fans are gonna be at the Ravine. Did you get any tix FB23?
Lots and lots.
You're right.

Cubs, red sox, and yankees have huge followings EVERYWHERE. Bandwagon or not. But when they are winning....tons of them pop out the woodworkds

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Cubs, red sox, and yankees have huge followings EVERYWHERE. Bandwagon or not. But when they are winning....tons of them pop out the woodworks

Very well said.

You guys might be able to cop some tix 4 cheap @ the last minute. Cuz some of these prices I see are %#@%%% RIDICULOUS...so some people are gonna be stuck withtix at the last minute

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

You guys might be able to cop some tix 4 cheap @ the last minute. Cuz some of these prices I see are %#@%%% RIDICULOUS...so some people are gonna be stuck with tix at the last minute
That's why I'm not going
laugh.gif

If something comes up that I'm able to find cheap prices, then I'll go.

But people have to sell them for more to recover ticketmaster charges too.
My brother bought 2 pavillion tix. $20 each.
Guess how much in fees?
More than $14 in fees per ticket!!!
%%! kinda *$*! is that?

laugh.gif
Ticketmaster is damn caking off these tickets.

Yo Mr Jordan04, make sure you and your squad harass the Cubbie fans
devil.gif
(For me and FB23
embarassed.gif
)

roll.gif
you know it! But....its gotta be a good series up until then. There's no point in talkin #!%$ when you're down 2-0 and on the verge of gettinswept Cuz I've seen how obnoxious red sox fans are....and I know the cubbies wouldn't be too far behind. So if they're winning....I may have tothrow my souvenir cup full of coke at somebody

Can't wait till tomorrow!!! Lets get it Dodgers. I hope to be there Saturday!!! It should be crazy!!

Here you go guys!!!

[h1]http://insidethedodgers.mlblogs.com/archives/2008/09/torre_announces_roster.html[/h1]
[h1]Torre announces roster[/h1]
Joe just gave the roster to a few people publicly, so it'll still be a while before it's online. Here's the 25-man group (DeWitt and Furcal will start up the middle in Game 1). Of course, this is all subject to change, if they decide to, as rosters aren't due until tomorrow morning. But as of right now, we're looking at:

Martin

Loney

DeWitt

Furcal

Blake

Kemp

Ethier

Ramirez

Ardoin

Berroa

Ozuna

Pierre

Garciaparra

Kent

Billingsley

Lowe

Kuroda

Maddux

Kershaw

Park

Troncoso

Wade

Beimel

Broxton

Saito

I like Ozuna over Young.

But Troncosco over Proctor
sick.gif
. I guess he might still be injured.

Finally they announce the roster. Thanks BN.

Im going 8 deep with my fam bam.

Less than 24 hours. Can't wait.

I guess Proctor is probably hurt, bright.

I would use Troncoso in an emergency basis only, the kid still has a long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom