OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

who's the Mexican chick sitting behind Phil ? She's bad

shes the reason why this game is worth watching
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo and Mo Williams would all have a field day on the Lakers defense in the finals.

tony parker's in the west but yeah you're right, fisher and farmar can't hold any of those dudes

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by krey1231

Don't let Udrih go left, and it's a W for the Lake Show. Simple.

The Lakers can let Udrih go left, right, diagnol, down the middle or anywhere else, they are still gonna win this game.

Well don't I feel foolish!!!!!! #%#@!#$ lakers make me sick sometimes
At least you can own up to it.

wow.. i almost bet on this game cause i thought it would be guaranteed cheese.. wow

badboyf0life420 wrote:
LAKERS ARE HIGHLY OVERRATED !

Your stupid.

Its December. Teams get better during the season...

I mean if the season ended today..the lakers would be #1 in the west...

But yeah we are overrated.

Man you really are stupid.

bastards...they better show up tmrw
mad.gif
...turned this
sick.gif
off ima go now and lock myself in my room and watch the dark knight (justreleased guys!!)

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Francisco Garcia killing Kobe on both ends of the floor. Kobe lookin like a certified bum, not that he wasn't already one anyway. As far as the game, going just how i expected it, Kings exposing the overrated Lakers on both ends of the floor like crazy. This game is closer than it should've. Kings should be easily up 10-15 points. But none the less, i fully expect the Kings to come out int he 3rd, take control and never look back. I wouldn't be surprised if they won this thing by 20-23 points at the end.

thanks joker

*looks at boxscore* Lakers 94 Kings 112.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Kings treating the Lakers like the Celtics did in that game 6. The memo is out,the Lakers aren't nothing but a soft punk %#* team. If they're letting a lottery team like Kings punk them, then they have no hope at a championship,Period. Lakers need to get tough, and it starts with their supposed leader, it's too bad that he's softer than charmin
roll.gif

Like I said in the wizards game thread, opposing gaurds are licking their chops when they see us on the schedule.

Our defense is beyond pathetic at this point...no effort and energy whatsoever. Fish has gotten old really quick and farmar is by far the laziest defender onthe squad. All this team does is gamble a lot and get burned 90% of the time. I've seen you guys lobby hard for a farmar extension before but dudehasn't shown improvement since last year. It's pathetic.

Teams like boston and cleveland win becuase they show up everynight...unlike us who only seem to care when the big name teams come to play. And they win withdefense...something we haven't done since the 6th or 7th game of the season.

I hope this embarrasment humbles them and gets them back to playing the way they started the season.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Francisco Garcia killing Kobe on both ends of the floor. Kobe lookin like a certified bum, not that he wasn't already one anyway. As far as the game, going just how i expected it, Kings exposing the overrated Lakers on both ends of the floor like crazy. This game is closer than it should've. Kings should be easily up 10-15 points. But none the less, i fully expect the Kings to come out int he 3rd, take control and never look back. I wouldn't be surprised if they won this thing by 20-23 points at the end.

thanks joker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Kings treating the Lakers like the Celtics did in that game 6. The memo is out, the Lakers aren't nothing but a soft punk %#* team. If they're letting a lottery team like Kings punk them, then they have no hope at a championship, Period. Lakers need to get tough, and it starts with their supposed leader, it's too bad that he's softer than charmin
roll.gif

roll.gif

I love it.

Caliwestcoast...Don't trip. No need for him to post after a laker win. Only thing they need is a win.

While this is a VERY frustrating loss, you have to think the coaching staff is going to use this for Ammo.

First 8 games this team was balling. The D was there....Over the last 12 games this team has given up over 112 points a game...
sick.gif

This team started feeling themselves and they haven't gotten it out of their system yet.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

thanks joker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Kings treating the Lakers like the Celtics did in that game 6. The memo is out, the Lakers aren't nothing but a soft punk %#* team. If they're letting a lottery team like Kings punk them, then they have no hope at a championship, Period. Lakers need to get tough, and it starts with their supposed leader, it's too bad that he's softer than charmin
roll.gif

how about you post after a Laker win joker
laugh.gif
...oh thats right you'rejust not man enough to do that
laugh.gif
...good prediction what you're 1 for39478394089059403802345890589?
laugh.gif
...go home
roll.gif

Great win by the kings. Sucks that we have to play them again friday at Staples. But if we play them like we have the first 2 games then we have a chance.Hopefully Martin is back.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

thanks joker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Too bad that "Charmin Soft" leader would still take you to school.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

thanks joker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You finally showed up after a Lakers loss

Freaking lakers, piss me off, %%%*!%% suck everyday

THEY DONT HAVE A HEART AT ALL, THEY THINK THEY WILL JUST WIN EVERY GAME JUST BY SHOWING UP

LAKERS BETTER GET THEIR MIND STRAIGHT, AND KOBE NEEDS TO STOP SHOOTING AND GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED

I know its december but dang i dont see them improving their D anytime soon.. other teams are getting better as well and they're figuring out how to playthe lakers..

I hope they'll make me eat my words tho..

eek.gif
laugh.gif

thanks joker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The thing is, hes speaking the truth.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Like I said in the wizards game thread, opposing gaurds are licking their chops when they see us on the schedule.

Our defense is beyond pathetic at this point...no effort and energy whatsoever. Fish has gotten old really quick and farmar is by far the laziest defender on the squad. All this team does is gamble a lot and get burned 90% of the time. I've seen you guys lobby hard for a farmar extension before but dude hasn't shown improvement since last year. It's pathetic.

Teams like boston and cleveland win becuase they show up everynight...unlike us who only seem to care when the big name teams come to play. And they win with defense...something we haven't done since the 6th or 7th game of the season.

I hope this embarrasment humbles them and gets them back to playing the way they started the season.

the lakers have to be doing something right; they are 17-3.........gawd forbid if they were worse than that.............despite the lakers problems, i dont seea team in the west that is better than them when playoff time comes..............

they didn't lose cuz kobe didn't get his teammates involved, so please stop using that tired excuse from 3 years ago. They lost cuz they couldn'tstop dribble penetration, didn't force turnovers, and played lazily out there.

Defense of Fish, Farmar, and Kobe.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We absolutely have to bring in a point guard who will be committed to playing some goddamn D. SMH at these bums gettin abused by guys like Bobby Brown.

Thanks for letting Reggie keep his job. As dead as this rivalry is, it's always great to play against the Lakers.

No Kevin Martin too. This might have saved Theus his job. For the time being at least. But really, the Kings should have a much better record than they do now.They've lost SIX games that they 'should' have won. Six. Where they had the lead in like the last minute of the game then blew it somehow. Goodteams too. San Antonio, Utah, Detroit, New Jersey, Portland, and Phoenix (yes I have their scores/schedules window open, I don't memorize this stuff, but Isaw a lot of the games). A little more experience under their belt and they'll be respectable again. Watch out for Hawes and Thompson.

Back
Top Bottom