OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

Candace
pimp.gif

every time i see John Ireland i want to punch him in the face.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Lamar let Salmons go right to the cup...

We don't want it tonight. Plain and simple...

Boston wins 12 or 13 games in a row because it seems to be they want it every night.

Damn candace is bad....

every word you say is the truth

And this is where the Kings lose every game, after they lose the lead in the 3rd or beginning of the 4th.

Got damnit.

Are there any PG's available not named marubry?

Hell its so bad I would take him right now.

I think it's just the execution of the defensive philosophy, they seem to have a plan like funneling ppl baseline to the help, it's just that the helpis never there, and we give up WAY too many uncontested jumpers. For once, I'd like to see someone on this team put an opposing player on their *%%.

Let's see what this team is made of.

We have dug a hole and now its time to see if we can get out of it.

IMO its a simple fix. Stop letting folks parade to the cup, One and Done grab EVERY rebound like its your last and RUN the offense! Its a TRIANGLE!!! RUN IT!

the lakers have no answer to what the kings are doing, everytime the lakeshow does find a glimmer of hope, the kings adjust and counter.

i wonder if candace likes it raw
devil.gif

I just heard the commentator saying about going big for our line-up with Kobe, ariza on backcourt

Kobe
Ariza
Odom
Pau
Bynum

I actually wanna see this line-up against the C's ...see what can they do..

stu's breaking it down on the Lakers defense, im glad hes being real with how bad they gamble and dont defend. giving up 31 points to the kings in the 3rd,is horrible.

how many points do the kings have in the paint?

Back
Top Bottom