OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

Well remember you guys are playing the Kings are we're known for letting teams back in the game when everyone thought it was over. I am not confident aboutour lead.

The double team is so unnecessary. Who do the kings have that can beat us one on one? NOBODY!

Garcia must be loving things tonight. He is open on every play.

The lakers have to pay shut out ball.

I don't think they can.
tired.gif

I wouldn't trip laker fans... you guys are still the best team in the west. Just let us Kings fans enjoy this rare victory

I agree with this. This years Laker team is just too good, as long as you show up when you play the big teams, I don't see them losing the title this year.

If your going to let the guards penetrate every %!%# time down the %!%# court your opponent is obviously going to get wide open looks. I don't what thehell happened to this team but they lost that defensive intensity from the beginning of the season. We will go no where fast with this kind of play.

acid 3ple did post but i think in page 4 or 5. hes been switching up his routine coming in around halftime
smh.gif

bigmike i dont like beyonce's armpits
frown.gif
laugh.gif

damn, laker defense looks TERRIBLE. how can you leave John wide open like that.

yo 2pac i also believe it has to do with our point guards not being able to stay in front of their man making one of our players try and help and leaving theirman in the corner.

it starts with our PGs

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I wouldn't trip laker fans... you guys are still the best team in the west. Just let us Kings fans enjoy this rare victory

I agree with this. This years Laker team is just too good, as long as you show up when you play the big teams, I don't see them losing the title this year.

If they keep playing the way they have I can easily see them losing to Boston.

OHN SALMONS???...SERIOUSLY?!?!

edit: why is ariza shooting so damn much....

Originally Posted by bright nikes

yo 2pac i also believe it has to do with our point guards not being able to stay in front of their man making one of our players try and help and leaving their man in the corner.

it starts with our PGs

True. It hurts that our PG's are getting beat by anybody and everybody.

Trevor is not a jump shooter...what has he done the whole night? Take jumpers.

I can't watch this mess any more.

Are we the best team in the west? YES. Is there room to improve? HELL YES.

I will be at the game tomorrow. Hopefully they show me something.

We aren't winning ANY chips with holes in our D like this. This is just pathetic. What a waste of effort this game was.

OMG finally we can get a win! Good to see everybody back and healthy. Garcia, Salmons, just imagine with martin there too.
pimp.gif

Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo and Mo Williams would all have a field day on the Lakers defense in the playoffs.

08-09 Lakers=07-08 Lakers. They still have that offensive mentality thinking they can just blow out teams. Their defense would make Oklahoma a top 5 team.#@+@+ terrible
smh.gif

Fisher getting beat on every play.

You know most people thought Boston would have problems because of their PG's.

Well Rohndo(sp?) has done his thing. I cringe to think what Nash is going to do tomorrow.

Its to early to say we won't win a chip because its one game and on top of everything it is December. The NBA season is way too long to call championshipsin December.

If we are having these same problems in April....then we have trouble.

Phil should just wave the white flag. Its over.

Originally Posted by mco85

krey1231 said:
Don't let Udrih go left, and it's a W for the Lake Show. Simple.

The Lakers can let Udrih go left, right, diagnol, down the middle or anywhere else, they are still gonna win this game.

Well don't I feel foolish!!!!!! #%#@!#$ lakers make me sick sometimes

Back
Top Bottom