*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

laugh.gif
I should have just stayed away from this show. At least until it was all said and done so I wouldn't drive myself crazy trying to figure stuff out.

^^ Why did you watch it last night when you hadn't seen seasons 1-3?

You just tortured yourself...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You still got awhile to go EBW. Defiantly pick up the past seasons. Especially with season 3 on blu-ray for 40 bucks on amazon.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yea i have a few questions.

Maybe Hurley states that he should have gone with Jack becuase some people died. Maybe he felt like he could have helped?

Also, what is Jack all worried about Hurley telling?

Episode was ok, a little slow, but next week should be
pimp.gif

I think some people might have chosen to stay on the island. Either that or they sacrificed some people to get off the island.

yeah, now you not just regular lost like the rest of us, you're super lost. You're gonna be mad when you finally catch up and still dont have theanswers.

Ep2 spoilers
highlight
Scene 1

Divers 5000 ft below surface...seeing it through their cameras on their heads....searching via the "coordinates our guy gave us". They see whatappears to be baggage on the ocean floor...and then the plane! "Oceanic 815". Cut to news coverage -- they were searching for sunken boats in theIndian ocean off the coast of Bali. Daneil is watching the news coverage..sobbing and shaking. His wife asks why he's so upset about the news and he says"I don't know"

Cuts to his last bit in the chopper. It's shaking like crazy and raining. There's confusion in the chopper, they each need to bail. Myles says"you first" to Daniel and throws him out. He hits the ground hard. He gets up, hears people coming toward him, puts a gun in his back waste pocketand then jack/kate arrive. They introduce themselves.

Break 1
Daniel, Jack and Kate are walking. He's really odd and speaks like a crazy person...like he has territz (sp?). Bad liar. They ask him how many are on histeam/where they are. He says four...speaks quickly/nervously and says "If I had a phone, I'd be able to find them". Kate says "We have aphone..."

He calls George on speaker. George asked what happened become "chopper com" went dead and Daniel says he doesn't know..."electricalstorm" everything went dead and he jumped out. He then says he's speaking with some of the survivors. He asks if he's on speaker and then danielexcused himself. Kate tells jack not to worry because naomi covered their tracks. "Are you sure?" Jack says, nodding his head toward the gun that isexposed as Daniel turns away to take the call. Daniel returns, telling them that the ship has no communication with anyone else but that they each havetransponders that'll signal to the ship where they are and then the ship will send a signal back to each satellite phone so they can track/see each other.He asks where the rest of the people are...

Cut to Locke looking up at the rain. Hurley says it's a monsoon and asks what Locke's doing. Locke says it's about to pass....1 second later itdoes (Desmond type powers?!?!?). Locke is leading the group east, Sawyer asks why that way, the barrocks are south. Locke says bc they have to make a detour togo to a cabin. Hurley says it's the other way...Locke, very suspiciously says "What did you say Hugo?!?"...camera pans to Locke and thenBen's reaction. Hurley, sensing the bad vibe, says "The airplane cabin, it's back that way." Sawyer asks why they're wasting timegoing...asks who he's getting his orders from...Locke says Walt.

Cut to Sayid staring at the ocean. Juliet approaches him. Sayid asks Juliet why Ben would say the people coming were going to kill them. Juliet says becausehe's a liar...pause...or because they're trying to kill us. She then asks how many guns he has left.

Cut to Daniel/Jack/Kate. They see a metal box. Kate asks if that's from his chopper. Daniel stutters "ummmm, yeah yeah, that's from ourchopper...we we dropped it to reduce weight" and Jack lifts what appears to be a gas mask and asks what it for. Daniel looks nervously around and says hewasn't the one in charge of packing. Kate/Jack look @each other. Jack asks why he brought the gun. He nervously says precaution. "Precaution againstwhat??" then there's the scene from the commercial where he says that rescuing them isn't their primary objective. Jack asks what is...then thephone beeps, they've picked up Myles' position.

Cut to Locke/Sawyer/Hurley walking
Sawyer asks what he meant by "he saw a taller walt" (way to tie his growth spurt into the storyline!!) He says that Walt told him that he had"work to do...that he had to stop Naomi from bringing the rest of her people" Sawyer asks why he didn't ask any questions and he says because Ben(who is walking with them because Jack gave him to Locke in Ep 1) shot him and Walt saved him. There's back and forth and then Locke lifts his shirt toshow his wound, saying the bullet went through him and he's lucky he only has 1 kidney or he'd be dead (Did Ben purposefully shoot him there, knowingthis?!?)

Cut to Jack/Kate/Daniel looking for Myles...

They see someone unconscious. Jack approaches him, he jumps up and draws a gun on Jack. Daniel implores him to stop, saying they're here to help. In theconfusion, Kate tries to grab Daniel's gun but Myles sees her and tells her to back up. Myles asks Kate where Naomi is..."you know, the woman youkilled?!? Where is she?" says Naomi is dead. Daniel says no, etc. Kate says the same.

Break 2

Myles flashback. He drives up to a house while listening to the radio. Person on the radio says that it was the "worst case scenario" and that with arescue mission unlikely because of how deep it is and the pictures they have "all 324 passengers are confirmed dead". He gets a briefcase and goes tothe door. A black lady he calls Ms. Gardner opens the door. He announces himself as Myles Strom "we'd spoken earlier"...she lets him in. Nowthere's a picture of a young black child near the door that looks like a young Eko but I don't think it is(Screen cap to be added) or someone of importthat we've seen before because they panned to the photo. "Which room is it?" Myles asks. She points upstairs. He gathers some things and says"no matter what happens or what you hear, don't come upstairs." He then says he's charging $200 instead of the $100, explaining the increasebecause he found out from the cops her grandson was murdered.

He goes into the room. He sets down some really weird device (pic to be added) that he plugs in and then it spins @the bottom. Ok, now it gets REALLY weird; Helooks around the room and starts talking to a ghost (sight unseen)!!!!! You can't hear the ghost, only one side of the convo. Says he isn't doing hisgrandma any good by staying...causing her pain. He then says that he "wants to go downstairs and tell her you're gone, but first you have to show mewhere it is". Then there's a noise and he opens a secret compartment which has a ton of cash and some heroin in it. He takes the cash, unplugs hisdevice and tells the ghost that he can "go now". He went downstairs and told her it worked and that he's "at peace now".

back to real time
Myles snaps that she used the code for when she was being held against her will/something was wrong -- she HAS NO SISTER. Jack says that they didn't do it.Kate tells him that Locke killed her. Myles demands to be taken to her body. Kate says that even if they took him there, he wouldn't know how she died andhe screams "I'd KNOW!!".

Cut to Locke and the people with him. Ben tells Alex that there's something he needs to tell her. Carl says for him to shut up, Mr. Linus. Ben, in a veryfunny line, says "If you're going to sleep with my daughter, at least call me Ben." Carl gets up with a gun but Sawyer calms him down/tells himto take a walk. Ben asks Sawyer why he left Kate behind, "You're wasting your time Yoda" (funny line)...Ben then says that he has no chance backhome, being a loser and Jack being a Doc. Sawyer beats him up a bit, threatens to kill him but Locke argues that he shouldn't execute him, especially infront of his daughter, because he has info they need. Sawyer says "it's only a matter of time till he gets us...and I bet he's already figured outhow he's going to do it"

Cut to Myles TALKING TO NAOMI'S DEAD BODY. Umm, we can't hear her talking back (btw, does this mean he'll be able to talk to Jacob?!?) Kate looksat him strangely and mutters to Jack "what is he doing?!?". Daniel (a physicist, evidently) remarks that the light is strange on the island becauseit doesn't "scatter quite right". Kate asks daniel to put his gun away..Jack comes up and tells her to just "let this play out" becauseshe's wasting her time. Myles comes back and says that they didn't kill her, that it happened exactly how they said it did (um, amazing). Then they geta reading on the 3rd member of their team and Myles says they need to go to her. Jack demands they put the guns down. In an amazing moment reminiscent of theMr. Friendly encounter, Myles screams "what? Why would I do that?" and Jack says "because you've got guns pointed at your head as my peopleare in the jungle" Myles asks jack how stupid he thinks he is...BANG BANG BANG, shots hit the ground. Juliet and Sayid emerge from the jungle. The 2newbies surrender (it really was an amazing scene).

Break 3

Medenine, Tunisia

Blonde woman with short hair picks up a paper that says that Flight 815 has been recovered. Her friend asks "how many different languages to do you haveto read it in to believe it" and she quips, "how many different languages are there?!?" They then go into an escavation site, where there arebones of a polar bear (in the middle of a desert!) After some digging around the blonde lady finds a collar that has a dharma sign on it(screencap to follow).She smiles.

Cut to scene of her hanging upside down in her shoot, tied to a tree. She drops to the water, looks up smiling at the island and then Locke finds her

cut to sayid walking with daniel/myles
Sayid asks a few questions, most notably why if they aren't there to rescue them and everyone thinks they're dead, why aren't they surprisedthey're alive. Myles sarcastically turns and says "WOW, you guys were on Oceanic 815 and you're not dead. Wow!" (funnier in the actual scene)

Locke and the rest of the crew are talking with the new girl

The girl is asking a bunch of questions;
how many of you are there? (Hurley answers, when he gets to the tail people, locke cuts him off)
Is that your baby (aaron)? Did you have him here? When Claire says yes, she says that's AMAZING (sounds like she's familiar with the island)

she says she's got a million questions but they can wait till they get back to the freighter.

Locke asks a few questions
How many are in your team (same answer, verbatum "four, including me"
Where's your chopper (I don't know, I had to jump out before the pilot put it down. Chaos!)
Lockes says they aren't interested in being found

back to sayid/jack's crew

she's(Charlotte's blip) moving/moving fast...they look...she's running...nope it's Vincent with the transponder tied to his back. Jack says"Locke has her"

Break 4

flashback to frank
he's watching coverage of the crash with footage of the bottom. They've set up a hotline for family members to call for ID. They have confirmation thatone of the bodies is the pilot (whose pic they flash on the screen). While they flash to his corpse, Charles looks closely and freaks. He calls the hotline andasks to speak to a supervisor, saying that it isn't him. They say it is him and they are certain. He says they're wrong, he always wears his weddingring and doesn't have it on. They say it fell off. He says they're wrong and he knows this because....HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PILOT ON THAT FLIGHT,and the pilot that died replaced him

Cut to Frank on the island. He's hurt and falls down. He looks up and sees that giant cow (or whatever) that's in the commercial. His phone isdead/can't get a signal. He fires a flare.

Locke's crew sees the flare. Charlotte is excited/suggests they go toward it bc it's someone from her crew. Locke says no, Claire/Sawyer object, Locke(as in the commercial) says that whatever they came for, it wasn't them. Charlotte says she's going and doesn't need permission, in the middle ofthe argument there's a gunshot. Ben got a gun and shoots Charlotte. Locke checks to see if she's dead. Nope, she had on a bullet proof vest.

flash to Jack/Kate/Sayid/Myles/Daniel/Frank. Frank tells them where the chopper is.

break 5

flashback to naomi! She's speaking to an ominious looking black guy (the one from Episode 1 with Hurley)

"So this is the team" she says they're the wrong people for this mission. They don't have military or field experience. She says it'd bea disaster w/o protection. "You are their protection", he says. She says it's a "high risk, covert operation in unstable territory. She thendescribes the team one by one, calling daniel a "headcase", myles a "ghostbuster", Charlotte an anthropologist and frank a"drunk". She then says what do they do if they run into any survivors from the crash? The black guy says there were none. She knowingly says sheknows but what if there were. He then raises his voice and says there were none and tells her not to ask questions, just to do what she's told. She'stold that each of the four has a specific purpose on the mission and that "everything relies on her getting" them in/out and preventing anyone fromgetting killed. them to the island/get them back. He asks if she can do it. She says yes. They then pan to her dead in real time...

Sayid says the helicopter is still operational. Myles calls asking to speak to Newcastle (Jack gives him the phone bc he promises to tell them his mission).Newcastle isn't available. Myles doesn't want to bring Naomi's dead body, oddly saying "it's not her, it's just me..."

Frank is talking to Juliet, he figures out that she wasn't on the plane. There's commotion and Myles finally blurts out that there mission is to findBEN!!!!!!!!!!! That's what they came for. (I have a closeup of the pic that Myles is holding that I can post). Myles then screams "Where ishe?!?"

Locke's group. They're about to kill Ben. Then he says they can't because he has info that he needs/has answers. Locke asks about the monster/blacksmoke. Ben says he doesn't know. Then he rattles off Charlotte's full name, her bday, where she studied, where she was raised and who raised her. Tellsthe name of the rest of her crew. They're a threat, he says. He knows what they want. HIM. Locke asks how he knows this. He says because he has a spy ontheir freighter!!!

The End

I started highlighting and then just stopped.
laugh.gif

I'll be picking up the seasons this weekend and especially 3 on Blu-ray.
pimp.gif

I watched the first hour catch up thing and pretty much understood the general consensus and what was going on.

I don't get down with internet teams, but i'd holler at Team Lost.
pimp.gif

I watched the first hour catch up thing and pretty much understood the general consensus and what was going on.
You gotta watch 1-3 for the full effect tho...

Welcome to Lost...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Man I got sucked into this show last night. It was the first time i've ever watched.
eek.gif

Did you watch the recap episode at least to help you out a bit?

New member to the Lost crew.
pimp.gif

Yeah the recap show is what brought me in really. I was like "man, i'm gonna give this show a try for once" and BAM I was hooked. Can't waitto pick up these seasons after work today.

And to think, I couldn't think of anything to cop on paycheck friday.
eek.gif
FRESH!

[h3]Things I Noticed - "The Beginning of theEnd" by Vozzek69[/h3]

Pretty Sneaky Sis
Hurley's Dukes of Hazzard run through a stack of papayas didn't island-fool us as much as last season's opener did, but I was surprised LOST started right up with another fast forward. Fleeing from what we soon find out is the ghost of Charlie, Hugo's happy to check himself into the mental ward to once again work on his Connect Four game. This time around there's no internal conflict - he's more than happy to pop his meds, sketch some sharks, and place himself back into the safe familiarity of a routine much more sane than the one he'd been rescued from. Why's he drawing igloos? I guess that's the furthest from tropical islands you can get.
Shouting aloud that he was one of the "Oceanic Six" seemed strange at first, especially since he wasn't doing it for celebrity treatment. I think Hurley might've been on the verge of revealing something - maybe even that one thing Jack showed up at the end of the episode to see if he was going "to tell'. This is likely the same secret Jack referred to in last season's finale when he said he was 'sick of lying'. Denying knowledge of Ana Lucia was Hurley's way of trying to forget… but his eyes betrayed his sorrow when her name was mentioned.

She's Not Your Daughter
Rousseau's back fist strike to Ben's face was a nice way to open her season. It was also a stark reminder of how Ben's not calling the shots anymore. Sure, he'll still have some good, sarcastic one-liners ('You'd better call them back and tell them she's bringing a LOT of firewood'…) but now that the end game has been changed, he's no longer in charge. Which is kind of good, because I think last season's only real weakness was too much of an emphasis on the Others.

LOST Island Doesn't Come out in the Wash
The cannonball dialogue between Hurley and Bernard was Hugo's way of trying to wash away all the horrible memories of the past few months. Getting ready for rescue, he was shedding the island, the curse, even his money - his cannonball was supposed to cleanse him of all that poison crap. Instead, that baptism was cut short. Seeing Desmond come back without Charlie, the only thing Hurley washed away was the last bit of his blissful ignorance.

One Radio, Two Frequencies?
Listen closely to the satellite radio transmissions again, because something really didn't jive for me. First, you have 'George' - he sounds like a Friday morning DJ on his 7th cup of coffee. The guy is just wayyyy too chipper. He asks for Naomi and Jack lies to him.
The second transmission is answered by Kate. No morning DJ voice… this one is way more sinister and downright evil. "Who's this?" and "Where's Jack?" - it doesn't sound anything like George and there's no mention of Naomi. By the third call, chipper George is back and looking for Naomi again. He also mentions he needs a frequency change in order to find their position. Which leaves a couple of questions:

First, who was the evil voice in that second call? It came through more garbled than the other two, and in a much more ominous, rainy, whispery-type of otherworldly talk. Second, what happened to the radio that the frequency was changed? Jack didn't change it, and I'm pretty sure Kate didn't… although why she lifted the radio from Jack in the first place still seems 100% mystery to me. It wasn't like she needed it for anything. I think this is a BIG question.

Even weirder, Naomi lies right before she expires in order to protect Kate and company. Perhaps Kate really did convince her that Locke acted alone. And who is her sister? In the end, I got the feeling Naomi's intentions were good. If the rescuers really do turn out to be as bad as they're currently being built up, I think maybe Naomi was kept out of the loop when it came to their true agenda. Or maybe Naomi's people (1st and 3rd transmission?) aren't exactly the same people who show up in helicopters next episode (2nd transmission?) Just a thought.

The Smoke Monster
The smoke monster made a big appearance this episode, and I'm going to tell you where to look for it. Ready? Good: It floats out the door of the mental ward. Think you missed it? No way… because the smoke monster this episode was Matthew Abbadon.

That whole scene was a total creepfest. From start to finish, you knew the guy was totally OFF. Think back to the episode where Mr. Eko died - think back to his last visions of Yemi. Remember that moment? The moment where Eko realized he wasn't really looking at his brother? Abbadon had that same look. That same startling, bug-eyed, blood-chilling 'Yemi-stare'. "Are they still alive?" - he says it with the same toneless inflection as Yemi asking Eko to beg forgiveness. His look is just nuts.

If you don't believe me, watch as he leaves through the door. You never see him exit, you only see a shadow. A shadow that dissipates from left to right, disappearing through the doorway in much the same way the smoke monster moves.

Good Lookin' Out Sawyer
I think it said a lot for Sawyer's character the way he looked out for Hurley on that dark jungle path. Offering support for his grieving friend reflected the huge amount of character development he underwent last season. And when Hurley politely turned him away, Sawyer understood. Hugo needed to hold off on releasing that grief - he needed to keep it inside him until he could let it out with the one person he needed to: Claire. He owed that to her, Charlie, and himself.

Uncle Jacob's Cabin
I was probably not the only one excited to see Crazy Jacob's haunted cabin pop up again this episode. This time Hurley stumbles across it, although of course he doesn't stumble across it at all. "Jacob is not a man you go to see - you are summoned by him". For some reason this episode, Jacob wants an audience with Hurley.

Now like everyone else I went back and freeze-framed the dude in the chair, and there's no doubt that this time (at least for a second or two) it's Jack's dad. I say 'this time' because I tend to think the person stuck in that chair is many people all at once, or perhaps might only exist in the eye of the beholder. This makes absolutely no sense because as far as I know, Hurley has never seen Christian Shepard. His mind would have no reason to 'see' him that way. But then again this is LOST, and who the hell knows what's going on.
The eye in the window… I'm pretty sure it's the same eye we saw from last season, which was a closeup of Jacob himself. It also looks (to me) like it could be Mikhail's eye. The eye has pretty large tear ducts, which I think the actor who played Ben's dad Roger Workman has. Those are my three guesses - feel free to agree or disagree with me - but I do not think it was Locke.

One last thing about the cabin itself: the lantern is definitely whole again, reinforcing the time-rewind theory from last season's cabin visit.
As Hurley runs from Jacob's cabin, it appears (Identity-ishly) ahead of him again - only this time, the door swings open invitingly. This is reminiscent of Desmond's description of how he tried to leave the island in his boat, only to be returned to shore again and again no matter which direction he sailed. What's interesting here is how Hurley can break the island's cycle of events by willing something his way. After repeating "There's nothing here" a few times, the cabin is gone. Later on in the episode Hurley counts to five and gets rid of Charlie's ghost exactly the same way. Perhaps his faith is growing, even if he doesn't realize it just yet.

More importantly, why does Jacob seek an audience with Hurley? It could be because of the faith thing I just mentioned, but it could also be because Hurley is one of the few constants the island can't touch. At least twice, Hurley has stated "I'm not supposed to be here". In Locke's sweat-tent dream vision Hurley is the only 815'er not making his way on board the plane. In season one he arrives at the gate and the stewardess says "I don't think you're supposed to make this flight, hon". Without going into this too deeply, I'll repeat my assertion that Hurley has always been untouchable - both on and off the island - because he was never part of the original equation. Maybe the island would rather just have him gone. Maybe this is why Hurley is later allowed to leave as one of the 'Oceanic Six'. (Incidentally, I saw Cloverfield two weeks ago, and one of the characters says the same thing: "I'm not supposed to be here").

When Hurley refuses Jacob's invite, he does the next best thing: he sends Locke. Doing the island's bidding, Locke takes a page out of Ben's book, rationally explaining his position to Hurley and then planting a seed that would sprout later on in the episode. He tells him that if they can't convince Jack that Naomi's people are bad news, "Charlie will have died for nothing". Devious, but effective.

I'm Dead but I'm Here
Of huge importance this episode was Charlie's visit to Hurley at the mental ward. Another season, another time… any one of us might chalk this up to Hurley's imagination. After all, he is in a mental hospital. But this far into LOST's plotline? Nah. Not anymore. Suddenly this type of thing isn't so shocking anymore, and it's far more believable. Just look at the nonchalant way Hurley's ward-buddy can see Charlie as well.
Hurley seeing Charlie was nothing like Hurley seeing Dave two seasons ago. It's hard to explain, but there's a different feel to it now. Charlie came forward very logically, placidly, hands raised as if to say "I know, I know, it's kinda freaky but just hear me out". Hurley was as rational as someone who just saw a ghost could be. The conversation they had seemed genuine and real.

Watching the scene, I was immediately reminded of the whispers. I could hear Boone's voice saying "Dying sucks" all those seasons ago. Going along with my own beliefs on alternate timelines and all that other stuff people love to take a crap upon, it seems as if characters who are dead or gone still somehow have a vested interest in how the story of LOST turns out. They stick around. They whisper. They drop hints and rearrange things. And now, they hold informal meetings during mental hospital recess. They're getting bolder.

So in short, it sure seems like the surviving 'Oceanic Six' are seeing their dead (or abandoned) comrades in all their flash forwards. They're seeing them for a reason, because apparently they can still do something to rectify whatever it was that happened. "They need you" seems to refer to the people still on the island, because for some reason I don't think everyone on the island 'died' the way Ben foretold they would.

Jack's Totally Through With Diplomacy
I thought he was done with it last season, but watching him flat out kill Locke by pulling the trigger of the gun this episode - WOW. And while Jack did just see Locke murder a seemingly innocent woman by knife-throw… shooting Locke in the face is a far, far cry from where Jack used to be.
Ben's extremely wise-+** comment rocks this scene, too. When Jack points out that Locke killed Naomi, Ben corrects him with "Well, technically he didn't kill her YET…" - his use of the word 'yet' is almost as if he knows she's going to die. Oh, to hell with 'almost'! He KNOWS. Just as Ben knows everything that's happened because he's already lived through it (Ben to Richard last season: 'Do you think this is the first time we've done this?') Just more dropped hints here.

And then suddenly, we have the two main camps that should set the stage for the latter part of LOST: Jack's and Locke's. True to character, Locke is still only revealing 1/10th of everything he knows… yet people will invariably follow him anyway. The great migration of most of the 815er's over from Jack's to Locke's camp is facilitated this time by Hurley. His fear of Charlie having died in vain (the seed Locke planted earlier) somehow overrides normal logic. I'm sorry, but if I were there I'd need more to go on than 'NOT PENNY'S BOAT'. If I were on that island being shot at, chased by monsters, imprisoned, hunted, and God knows what else… I couldn't care less WHO showed up to rescue me. I might get on the Titanic 2 if it pulled in.

Full Circle
I really loved the fact that the set designers resurrected the nose section of the fuselage for this scene. After everyone wandered off, and we were left with just Jack and Kate staring into it… the whole thing was familiar yet different at the same time. The seats hanging in the darkness, the oxygen masks, the rain - it was such a spooky backdrop yet they were reminiscing against it. For the first time I felt like we could almost see the end of the story coming up. It DOES seem so long ago that the plane crashed, and we were meant to be given the same type of nostalgic feeling they were having. Really cool.

HO! HO! HO!
Last but not least, I'll leave you all with something I noticed but have no idea what it means. The word 'HO' shows up three times this episode, in three different forms. First, glance behind Hurley as he's freaking out over Abbadon trying to take him away - there's a small plastic(?) sculpture of the letters 'HO' on a shelf back there. Later on, he makes reference to Charlie's ghost showing up in the convenience store right next to the "Ho Ho's". And finally, playing HORSE with Hurley, Jack misses two shots. Hurley's response: "That's HO".
I'm drawing a blank on this one.

Always a good read...

HO! HO! HO!
Last but not least, I'll leave you all with something I noticed but have no idea what it means. The word 'HO' shows up three times this episode, in three different forms. First, glance behind Hurley as he's freaking out over Abbadon trying to take him away - there's a small plastic(?) sculpture of the letters 'HO' on a shelf back there. Later on, he makes reference to Charlie's ghost showing up in the convenience store right next to the "Ho Ho's". And finally, playing HORSE with Hurley, Jack misses two shots. Hurley's response: "That's HO".
I'm drawing a blank on this one.

eek.gif
Crap like this is what seriously draws me to this show. So deep. I could never pick that stuff up.

I think Ana Lucia is having a come back since she was mentioned in the Episode
4- first class. no seat listed on manifest.
8 - business class. no seat listed on manifest.
15 - Sawyer.
16 - Sayid.
23 - Jack. The Michael Jordan of the island.
42 - Anna Lucia. Weird that she is included in part of this numbers list.

most of these pics you guys are showing are like 3 years old....ive seen the manifest, and the 2 drawings like MAAAAD long ago

ya guys can u please hide the spoilers
nyknicks i appreciate all the info your giving out but some people don't wanna know who the oceanic 6 or whatever are.
appreciate it

and ya this show is banananananaaas

Those anyone know what jacob is saying
when Hurley is lost in the Jungle?
IS it the names of the Oceanic Six?

most of these pics you guys are showing are like 3 years old....ive seen the manifest, and the 2 drawings like MAAAAD long ago

I wasn't trying to post breaking news, guy. Someone asked for a seating chart and I was nice enough to post it. Have you seen the manifest somewhere else in this thread?? Didn't think so.

Originally Posted by aRog27

my bad...didnt sift through the thread....you mad? j.p....btw those pictures are from the Lost Experience from 06 and were drawn by walt supposedlybefore they got to the island. The manifest was originally from the very 1st oceanic website way back, and i remember playing around with the seating chart fora while and the screen shaking and the seating chart being torn into 3 or 4 sections like a plane crash....

Back
Top Bottom