*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

so im guessin that miles is there to talk to the man (who ever he is) in the cabin? im i close nyc?

One more note. Dan/Sam said his name was Faraday. Here's a little background on Faraday's Principle of Electromagnetic Induction.

Faraday's law of induction states that a magnetic field changing in time creates a proportional electromotive force.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Are they looking for the Black Rock or something on it nyknicks?

The black rock is very important to the show.
wink.gif

One more note. Dan/Sam said his name was Faraday. Here's a little background on Faraday's Principle of Electromagnetic Induction.

Faraday's law of induction states that a magnetic field changing in time creates a proportional electromotive force.

Well on the show, he was a physics professor at Oxford University.

Well if you follow the online game, it says that the captain of the Black Rock was Magnus Hanso and that he with his ship (the Black Rock) were part of the NewWorld Sea Traders which was supposedly comparable to an old time Dharma Initiative. That could explain how the Polar bear got to Tunisia. Then again, it couldall be about slaves and gold too.

We already know that Locke is wrong. Hurley said so when he was playing b-ball with Jack.
Ben continues to manipulate everyone, especially Locke.
Who else thinks that Ben did not intend to kill Locke when he shot him? Ben predicted in last season's episode that he was going to convince the Losties tostay. Well he convinced half of them so far thanks to Locke.

The new crew seems only interested in Ben. So i doubt they will "kill everyone on the island" as Ben proclaims over and over. Oh yeah, Ben is pureevil. Remember Sayid's interrogation of him.

I thought Miles was funny as hell.

How did Naomi and the freighter initially find the island? Was it because the hatch exploded and those guys in the north or south pole detected it on theirequipment and called Penny?

I may sound stupid with this, but the plane that was found in the ocean a different plane? I thought most of the plane landed on the island.

Well if you follow the online game, it says that the captain of the Black Rock was Magnus Hanso and that he with his ship (the Black Rock) were part of the New World Sea Traders which was supposedly comparable to an old time Dharma Initiative. That could explain how the Polar bear got to Tunisia. Then again, it could all be about slaves and gold too.

True, but i wouldn't entirely go by everything find 815 would suggest. But 90% of it is going to happen.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I may sound stupid with this, but the plane that was found in the ocean a different plane? I thought most of the plane landed on the island.

A completely different plane.

And does anyone else think that the collar found in Tunisia just shows that there may be another Dharma outpost?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Well if you follow the online game, it says that the captain of the Black Rock was Magnus Hanso and that he with his ship (the Black Rock) were part of the New World Sea Traders which was supposedly comparable to an old time Dharma Initiative. That could explain how the Polar bear got to Tunisia. Then again, it could all be about slaves and gold too.

True, but i wouldn't entirely go by everything find 815 would suggest. But 90% of it goes hand in hand with LOST.
Find 815 focused mostly towards the black rock, and Magnus Hanso.

Originally Posted by ObeyNow

Com on guys dont ruin it for the West Coast
The Spoilers are very enticing
Two more hours over here

Yeah, could you guys just save your questions for me once the west coast gets to see the episode.

F the west coast. The original 13 colonies ftw. We want spoilers!

2. He has supernatural abilities. Which is why he was able to talk to Naomi...You guys seems to catch a lot of small clues, but suck at catching the BIG clues. Richard Alpert, Christian Shepard, Hurleys friend...i can go on and on.
For the record, i did catch the the connection with the ability to "see dead people".

Ben saw his mom. Jack his dad. Hurley saw Dave. So I don't totally suck
laugh.gif

so my prediction is that since hugo is able to see people and locke is able to hear them locke will get him to team up. idk.

Originally Posted by aRog27

2. He has supernatural abilities. Which is why he was able to talk to Naomi...You guys seems to catch a lot of small clues, but suck at catching the BIG clues. Richard Alpert, Christian Shepard, Hurleys friend...i can go on and on.
For the record, i did catch the the connection with the ability to "see dead people".

Ben saw his mom. Jack his dad. Hurley saw Dave. So I don't totally suck
laugh.gif

Well, everyone can see those things, but most people haven't made the connection yet.

And, there was a HUGE clue in the very first episode (Pilot).

I thought that if anything, This would mean that this whole Dharma thing is way deeper than we first thought...Thousands of years ago?

They say Dharma started in the 70's-80's, But there's obviously some ancient stuff goin' on here...

Dudes had pet polar bears on leashes in an Egyptian desert...The hell?
It goes past Magnus Hanso...Captain of the Black Rock.

I wish I could hone in on this BIG picture that nyknicks is talking about. Somehow Ben, Alpert, Jack's Dad, the Hanso's, and the Widmore's are allconnected in some way.

Hmmmm..shoulda known it wasn't that simple..and there's a HUGE clue in the Pilot ?? am i gonna have to re-watch it tonight??

I wish I could hone in on this BIG picture that nyknicks is talking about. Somehow Ben, Alpert, Jack's Dad, the Hanso's, and the Widmore's are all connected in some way.

you forgot Sun's dad too

Originally Posted by DaRog27

Hmmmm..shoulda known it wasn't that simple..and there's a HUGE clue in the Pilot ?? am i gonna have to re-watch it tonight??

Dude, I honestly believe i was the ONLY one who noticed it. Everyone i told this too, never caught it....

there is a scene where you only see one thing for 3 seconds...then watch episode 5, and you see it again 3 times, on a very important person.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I thought that if anything, This would mean that this whole Dharma thing is way deeper than we first thought...Thousands of years ago?

They say Dharma started in the 70's-80's, But there's obviously some ancient stuff goin' on here...

Dudes had pet polar bears on leashes in an Egyptian desert...The hell?
It goes past Magnus Hanso...Captain of the Black Rock.
So the orientation video lied when it said Dharma was founded in the 70's-80's?

Imagine that, An orientation vid lying...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

As far as the clue from the pilot, Does it have something to do with Jack being sooooo far away from the wreckage?

I'm willing to bet some if not all of the "survivors" are already dead.

Well...the vid isn't lying per say...but the ideology is very old.

The clue is in the jungle....right where Jack wakes up from.

Back
Top Bottom