*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Do you see it before Vincent comes walking up to him? All I see is something black sitting next to his head.

At first I thought it was a wallet but is this it?
2cn8ilh.jpg

smh i need a site to re watch it lmao nyc want us to look for it(be nice and tell us lmao)

NO NO NO NO....the clue is in the PILOT episode...the VERY FIRST episode. Right after Jack wakes up from the jungle, and leaves...all you see is theclue....Then in Episode 5 you see it three different times. And its so obvious because when you see it all three times its the first thing you notice...and onthis board its something we waste our money on.

Rewatching the Pilot right now.

NYC, does this have something to do with the last Lost: Missing Pieces video of Christian and Vincent?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Ok....so it's the white shoe that is hanging on the tree.

DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

now you guys figure out when you see it again...and including last episode we saw it 4 times now.

It's Christian Shepard's white shoe, but I don't see how big of a clue that is. Was it from his supposedly dead body that was on the plane in acoffin?

Originally Posted by JCH3

Rewatching the Pilot right now.

NYC, does this have something to do with the last Lost: Missing Pieces video of Christian and Vincent?

DING DING DING WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!!

It's Christian Shepard's white shoe, but I don't see how big of a clue that is. Was it from his supposedly dead body that was on the plane in a coffin?

Ok, now here is your opportunity to "hone" in this bigger picture....Is he really dead?? Why did they they bother to show u a white shoe for 3seconds, and you see them again 4 differetn times throughout the show???

If you can't figure it out, you soon will by the end of season 4.

I'm late..but yeah its the shoe..i was thinking it might've been the wedding ring....but ep.5 is the "white rabbit" episode......

We know Christian's body wasn't in the coffin that Jack found near the caves......so he's obviously not "dead" by normal definition.

Wow, I can't believe I missed that in the Pilot. They couldn't have made that any more obvious.

This is probably too much, but why in White Rabbit does Charlie say he can't swim? Unless he learned on the island how did he get to the Looking Glass?

I watched planets of the apes, and they were talking about how time is slower in outer space, so the further away you went, time went even slower. So if you come back to Earth after traveling for so many years, you would come back, and it would be a whole different world.

You got it all messed up...it's how FAST you travel..the closer you travel to the speed of the light the slower time is for you inside whatever vesselyou're in. Time doesn't slow down just because you're in another area of space...the hell you learn that from?

Now all I'm gonna do is try and come up with this big connection between all their dads. It's like they all want their sons/daughters separated fromtheir significant other.

Now all I'm gonna do is try and come up with this big connection between all their dads. It's like they all want their sons/daughters separated from their significant other.

Well not all of them....but its even deeper than that.

Well...when watching the pilot, 99% of the people who even noticed the shoe figured it was debris from the crash.......me included.

NYC...you actually questioned the shoe when u first saw the pilot ???? insane if you did..

Please tell me it's not something Biblical. Please tell me the fact that he's named "Christian Shepard" doesn't mean he's tending a"flock."

^Yeah I never caught that til you told me a month ago my dude. And that definitley was a big clue.

Good ep tonight but I think people are really missing the fact that Widmore/Dharma or whoever is looking for the island fabricated the whole no survivor/planeunderwater story. As one other poster pointed out that is not the plane. I believe they basically used the media to get the "story" out and pullpeople in who are interested or emotionally attached to search for Ben. I think this is key to the flashforwards where there the leader of the search asksHurley "they are still alive aren't they?"

My theory is that the Oceanic Six escaped realizing that the people on the boat were not who they said to be and also realized that the island needed to beprotected from Dharma trying to regain control from Ben. Therefore they decided to never speak about the island or those left so that nobody could find island.Somehow Dharma has figured out that people are still on the island and they want everyone gone so that if anyone ever gets off they wont talk about it.

However, I think we have to start looking at Ben as a good guy. I think he is protecting the island for a good reason and the reason he killed the OG Dharmapeople is that he knew their experiments were for evil. I think he is still fighting to protect the island. This explains the reason he will not let his peoplego. He knows that if they get off the island then Dharma will be all over them the way the are all over the Oceanic 6 in the flash forwards to get information.And Ben can't afford to let that happen.

Was anyone else irked when Ben said he didnt know what the black smoke was?! And I dont know about everyone else but that probably would not have been thefirst question I asked Ben with a gun to his head.

Back
Top Bottom