*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

If it does have to do with some kind of time travel.....maybe what Dan said about the scattering light fits in.......maybe not

I'm losing it here.....ahghgghhghghahghaghhaghahghhadhghsdg

Christian is just a mysterious guy.
A- His connection with the island.
B- Those shoes.
C- His connection with Jacob.
D- Having a daughter with another woman in Sydney.

I would go as far to say that Christian is the leader of the Hostiles.

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

hold up are you saying that Jacob is Jack's pops????

That is what he is saying and I am pretty damn sure nycknicks105 is right. As he said you have seen the shoes 4 times already. Nothing is shown to you onLOST for no reason at all.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Well...when watching the pilot, 99% of the people who even noticed the shoe figured it was debris from the crash.......me included.

NYC...you actually questioned the shoe when u first saw the pilot ???? insane if you did..

yeah, for the first two years thats all that stuck to my head. And after seeing Christian Shepard wearing them so many times i couldn't let it go. Imean, they showed a shoe for 3 seconds long. I just couldn't get why they would do that. Three seconds is a long time in a 1 hour show.

Once i spoke to my source working at the show. It confirmed it for me.

im taking this science class right now and if you guys wanna crack some secrets of the show, enroll in a geology class asap lol

Word Barack...i thought the producers dismissed the idea of everyone being dead or in purgatory. And grant you, the answer to all of this isn't thateveryone's dead, but "death" is vital to the answer.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

im taking this science class right now and if you guys wanna crack some secrets of the show, enroll in a geology class asap lol

Ha, I took Geology last semester and didn't learn anything. Then again, I failed to make it class unless more days than not. I never missed the labthough.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Please tell me it's not something Biblical. Please tell me the fact that he's named "Christian Shepard" doesn't mean he's tending a "flock."

All the names on LOST have biblical meanings, and they all relate to the show.

Originally Posted by aRog27

D- Having a daughter with another woman in Sydney.
and that daughter just happens to be Claire.......i think ??

Yes it is Claire, everything came out in Season 3, episode 12 Par Avion. But Claire and Jack don't know they share a father.

OK IM GOING TO MAKE THIS VERY EASY FOR EVERYONE RIGHT NOW....THIS IS WHAT YOU FOCUS ON FROM NOW ON.

- FATHER/CHILD RELATIONSHIPS
- DEATH
- TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME OH AND AGAIN TIME!!!!!!

Also destiny...remember how that lady told Desmond what he was supposed to do?? Remmeber how Locke gave his kidney to his father? And Ben shot him where hiskidney would've been if he had one, but didn't because he gave it to his father.

FOCUS ON DESTINY

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

However, I think we have to start looking at Ben as a good guy.
Ben has been my dude...
laugh.gif

He's a G.

Was anyone else irked when Ben said he didnt know what the black smoke was?! And I dont know about everyone else but that probably would not have been the first question I asked Ben with a gun to his head.

Yea, But I think that was a nod to the fans...Because we always complain about how no one ever asks any real questions on the island...
laugh.gif

I mean, Of course he knows what the monster is, But in typical Ben/Lost fashion, He's gonna lie until the very last moment.

i thought the producers dismissed the idea of everyone being dead or in purgatory.

Yea they did, But how are they gonna explain all these people appearing from the beyond the grave...And touching people?
laugh.gif

I don't think they're "dead" in a traditional sense...Maybe they exist on another plane or wavelength and can cross between the two.

Ben is the master of manipulation....I agree. I also agree that was a shot at the fans about asking real questions however trust me the first thing Iwould want to know is the purpose of the island and exactly what Ben knows about it and why he is protecting it?

NYC I agree with everything you said to focus on but how far do we take destiny without realizing that some people were used as pawns for other people. Forexample it was Desmonds "destiny" to go to the island but he wouldnt have done the boat race if he didnt have something to prove to Penny'sfather. Penny's father angered Desmond and he wanted to prove to him that he was a good man. And then Desmond by chance meets Libby and gets the boat.Personally I feel that the destinies of some of the characters were orchastrated. Certain people used them in their lives to get them to the island. Anothergood example is Michael with his wife and Walt....were these people destined to be on the island or were they used to get on the island...probably by peoplewho work for Widmore/Dharma?!

NYCknicks i mean no offence but if ^ DOES end up happening the shock factor would be MUCH less. I just want to be able to come in here and discuss TODAYSepisode without possibly being spoiled. Is anyone else with me on this one.

Originally Posted by duncarooos

NYCknicks i mean no offence but if ^ DOES end up happening the shock factor would be MUCH less. I just want to be able to come in here and discuss TODAYS episode without possibly being spoiled. Is anyone else with me on this one.

Idk man...I think a lot of people at least theorized that Jacks dad was still alive in some form. The fact that he may be Jacob is not a huge shock to meor does not ruin anything for me. But thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

OK IM GOING TO MAKE THIS VERY EASY FOR EVERYONE RIGHT NOW....THIS IS WHAT YOU FOCUS ON FROM NOW ON.

- FATHER/CHILD RELATIONSHIPS
- DEATH
- TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME OH AND AGAIN TIME!!!!!!

Also destiny...remember how that lady told Desmond what he was supposed to do?? Remmeber how Locke gave his kidney to his father? And Ben shot him where his kidney would've been if he had one, but didn't because he gave it to his father.

FOCUS ON DESTINY

Does it have to do with characters not being able to let go and living in the past.
The island is special because , just like Ben said, whatever you want it to be it's there. Most of these characters cannot let go of their past.

For example Ben's birth was the reason his mother died but he can't let go of it. The Island "brings" his mother back.
Locke couldn't let go of his supposed father.

I'm prob. wrong and I hope I am and this show is not about "teaching the characters to let go of the past".

I hope the whole Dharma/ Wildmore thing wasn't just a storyline to hold viewers and then we'll have some crazy tie-in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

NYC I agree with everything you said to focus on but how far do we take destiny without realizing that some people were used as pawns for other people. For example it was Desmonds "destiny" to go to the island but he wouldnt have done the boat race if he didnt have something to prove to Penny's father. Penny's father angered Desmond and he wanted to prove to him that he was a good man. And then Desmond by chance meets Libby and gets the boat. Personally I feel that the destinies of some of the characters were orchastrated. Certain people used them in their lives to get them to the island. Another good example is Michael with his wife and Walt....were these people destined to be on the island or were they used to get on the island...probably by people who work for Widmore/Dharma?!

A lot of what happened was all planned out earlier.

I'm still on the shoe.

WHERE WE SEE IT:
1) Season 1, Pilot - hanging from a tree.
2-4) Season 1, White Rabbit - all of Jack's illusions.
5) Season 4, Beginning of the End - Jacob's cabin.
6) LOST Missing Pieces, So it Begins - Right THERE!!

AND

6) Season 1, Walkabout - Jack sees him again.

^^that joke has already been said, and its lack luster
laugh.gif

BTW that dude was in a lot of movies. Saw 2, and Rush Hour

Back
Top Bottom