*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

I'm hyped. Lost is pretty much the only T.V. show left that I watch. I'm currently watching Season 3 on DVD. I should finish just before 1/31.

You guys don't think that this is a marketing scam, think about it...
They release the season dvd a few weeks or a month after the final episode airs... Then they take a looooooong break.

You think to yourself, "hmmm, I'm going to forget every little detail, maybe I should buy the dvd set"...
Sales of the dvd's go up, people watch religiously, every episode...

Bam! The show is back.

I love the show though.
pimp.gif

^ If memory serves me correctly, they release the previous season's DVD a few weeks BEFORE the next season is about to begin; atleast they did that with season 1 & 2, not so sure about season 3 though.

The Season 3 dvd released wayyy after Season 3 ended, and that DHARMA logo is
eek.gif

I cant wait for thursday !!!!
happy.gif

anyone who is anyone should watch the Season 3 finale. There is no finale on TV that could compare to it.
Seriously one of the best shows ever.
Pumped up for Jericho. Like i always say if your a huge LOST fan give Jericho a shot. Def. a sick show
and it deserves more attention and buzz than Heroes.

it is TIME. can't wait. feels like seeing that special someone u haven't seen in a long time.

buying the season 3 dvd isnt worth it unless its on blu-ray. The quality is rediculous and there is a blu-ray only feature where A LOT of questions areanswered.

I had always been meaning to buy all the seasons ever since Season 1 dropped... but I always lagged it... I guess my mom picked up my addiction to LOST andgot me these for my birthday (today)...
pimp.gif

Stayed home from the bar last Friday night and just watched mad episodes from season one with my roomates. Thursday will be epic. Thank God for Lost and theWire.

Im going to answer some of the questions that most of you are wondering. Now im not at liberty to fully disclose most of the knowledge i know about Season 4,but i will breif you guys on info i can disclose.

-There will be 8 episodes for the first half of the season.

-The people from the freighter are def "BAD" people.
wink.gif

-Jack and Kate will be seen off the island again in a later episode. This time you see Kate in a different situation in life.

-We will finally see Jacob season 4

-Micheal will be back, and he will be much different.

-During the first 8 episodes we will have a Jin/Sun episode where we see there child. And the ending will be the most shocking moment of LOST.

That is all i can say at htis very moment, but i will be doing my regular rounds of updating everyone with spoilers the night of the show.

^ In the scene where Locke goes to meet Jacob, there was some sort of powdery material on the ground that might've encircled the house. Some say it wasgunpowder (to keep Jacob in), but I thought it was the smoke monster (asleep or something). Maybe Jacob controls the smoke monster? Who knows.

I THINK I WOULD LITERALLY CRAP MY PANTS IF LOST AND CLOVERFIELD WERE CONNECTED. You know...like if it was some experiment that caused the monster. I knowit's a reach, but nobody would see it coming.

Oh and Jin and Sun's child is going to be born black....aka...Michael's the father. I've thought this all along. But as with most of my Losthunches, I'm probably wrong about this one too.

The Oceanic 6.
darkufo.com
see you guys thursday night.
-J-

wow...just read the supposed spoiler for ep.1. sounds pretty cool.

Thursday is so far away it seems.
I cant wait for the 2hour premiere.
Sad the writers strike caused it to be only 8 episodes long.

I don't think Jacob is the smoke monster. damn well could be though.

Didn't Juliet confirm that the baby was conceived on the island. So it is possible the baby is Mike's, but that would shock the hell out of me. Idon't thing it is. It would be a plot twist just for the sake of having a plot twist. Baby mama drama doesn't belong on the island. Although, Kate didmeet Sawyer's baby mama, but that was off the island....anywho......

It's fair to say that I'm amped as all hell. I'm gonna watch the season one finale again tonight, and the season 3 finale tomorrow night !!

I dont think its a 2 hour premiere, its 1 hour of recapping the first three seasons, and then the 1 hour premiere, well thats what my cable box is telling me.

Back
Top Bottom