*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

the way season 3 ended
eek.gif
... i can't believe that its almost here...hopefully i haven't forgotten too much during this long +#% break
embarassed.gif

....and im also ready for this thread and all the theories some of ya'll come up with...

alien.gif
+
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif
= this thread

What are your comments in regard to NYC ??

So I watched the season 2 finale again tonight, and i wanted to revisit some things that are still irking me.

1. The 4 toed statue still eats away at my soul. We're still not sure if it was in the episode just to play with our minds, or if there is a realsignificance. Like Sayid cleverly pointed out, I'm not sure what's scarier..the fact that everything but the left leg is missing, or that the foot onlyhas 4 toes ???

bigfoot4toes.JPG

2. The weird hieroglyphics on the timer in the hatch right before all hell breaks loose. Freaky indeed.

glyphs.jpg

3. On their trek to get Walt back for Michael, a big green bird says "Hurley,"..or so i thought. Hurley thought so too. Sawyer didn't agree.

LiveBird.jpg

4. The village Michael takes Hurley, jack, kate, and Sawyer too appears to be fake....or was it abandoned. Why build a set of doors though, if they just coverup a rock wall ??

5. The smoke monster ?? 'nuf said

Monster_sonic_barrier.jpg

I cannot wait for Thursday....and i really hope the first hour isn't that re-cap crap. I'd like an hour and 40 minutes of new material......it probablywill start with the recap though...OK, i'm done
tongue.gif

I think I have a pretty good spoiler about the objective of the freighter coming to save them. I'll post it in black and you guys can highlight it. Maynyknicks can verify if it's true or not. Highlight below.

The people on the freighter are looking for the Black Rock (the abandoned sail boat where they got the dynamite from in season 2).

holy jesus. just read the spoilers for ep1 and ep2. sounds like it should be real good.
for anybody who really wants to know just check out darkufo.com and go to the "spoilers" section.

-J-

my man nyknicks.........last year you broke us off with the flash foward stuff awhile before any of those sites

I'm stayin away from spoilers this season....its gonna be tough though. About 28.5 hourse left people !!!!

10hskrr.jpg

Has the break diminished anyone elses excitment for the show? If this wouild have started back up in september/october I woulda be happy but this break killedme. Thayll all probably go out the window on Thirsday around 5

sweet jesusss i cant wait...
sucks i have a freakin accounting exam at 9.
is this gonna be on the abc website??
it better

OK....so did anyone else just watch the season 3 finale with commentary on ABC??? I AM OFFICIALLY PUMPED!!!!

omg im so hyped i waited 13 months for this day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE KNOW IF THEY SELL MCD DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS FOR A DOLLAR STILL TOMOROW?????
i wanna cop 3 and watch the premiere tomrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok well ladies and gents, I'm sorry I'm doing this a little earlier then expected. But I wont be able to catch the season premier of LOST season 4. Butthat doesn't mean I haven't seen it already.
wink.gif

As a lot you may have noticed... LOST will introduce some new characters. And for everyones interest. LOST will air 8 episodes. Then go on a break, andhopefully air the rest.

NOW AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME PLEASE RE-EVALUATE YOUR DECISIONS WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO READ THE SPOILERS. HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL!

-This will be a Hurley centric episode.
-We will see a FLASHBACK in this episode.
-Hurley will be arrested, because he stole a candy bar.
-Jack will make an appearance.
-We will see Hurley running out into the jungle, because he is deeply sadden by the recent revelation of Charlie'sdeath. When he runs out into the jungle you see him run by JACOB'S cabin. And guess who is sitting in JACOB'S rocking chair??? CHRISTIANSHEPARD!!!
-Naomi hasn't died YET.
-After Hurley sees Xtian Shepard. He see's Locke. And agrees they must protect the people on the island.
-As I mentioned last season, there will be 2 factions developing on the island. Team Jack, and Team Locke.
-Team Jack will consist of the people who want to approach the freighter and get back to rescue.
-Team Locke will consist of people who thinks the best way to survive is to stay away, and they end up living in thebarracks.
- Kate has taken the Sat phone, and runs into the jungle. While she is in the jungle, she is jumped my Naomi who is stillalive. She then phones her ship, and speaks with someone named GEORGE. HE informs him to tell her sister that "she loves her". And then shedies.
mad.gif

-Jack will pull a trigger on Locke, but the gun doesnt go off. This creates the factions. And he tells everyone how theystill shouldn't trust Juliet.

HURLEY FLASH FORWARD
You see Jack in a kitchen mixing and making a cocktail drink. While doing so he sees on the TV Hurley is in a hit pursuitchase. The car crashes and the driver is arrested. It's Jack realizes it's one of his fellow former castaways. The driver is Hurley, and when he isarrested he protests because he's one of the 'Oceanic Six'. At the bureau Hurley is questioned by Big Mike, why a person with so much money wouldsteal a candy bar. Hurley says he saw something, and when is left alone freaks out again. He is haunted by the past and sees visions of the dead. Uponreturning, Big Mike asks about Ana Lucia. Hurley lies about her fate, and asks to be returned to the mental hospital.Back at the institute, Hurley is visited by Matthew Abbabon.

He's introduced as an employee of Ocianic Airlines and says he wants him to upgrade to a private facility. He also hasknowledge that there are more survivors, still on the island. Hurley pretends to freak out and Abbadon leaves. Jack also pays a visit. There is mention of adreaded secret they share. It seems that those who made it home haven't been entirely honest about what went down after the crash, or even about how manysurvived.

Also I don't know how many of you NT'ers have caught this. And im sure there are at least a handful of us who are observant enough to notice this.

Pause at 1:42....and look at the reflection in the water.
wink.gif
nerd.gif

^^yes sir...c'mon guys...i know u can see it...its at 1:43...maybe if u see it on your tvs itll be clearer. Its a reflection of a city skyline.

Back
Top Bottom